Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FFS Murray...... Palarse 100

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Now my brain is working overtime, but now our golden boy will not playing on Saturday against Wolverhampton, the stars could be lining this up for Glenn and our sweet revenge.....

Just Everton away, Leicester at home then Huddersfield away, chances are he will score, but, maybe just maybe....

Oh how sweet would it be if FFS Murray scored his 100 & 101 goals for us at home to Palarse....

He has already redeemed himself in my eyes, but those of you who still hold a slight grudge, would it vanish.....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Now my brain is working overtime, but now our golden boy will not playing on Saturday against Wolverhampton, the stars could be lining this up for Glenn and our sweet revenge.....

Just Everton away, Leicester at home then Huddersfield away, chances are he will score, but, maybe just maybe....

Oh how sweet would it be if FFS Murray scored his 100 & 101 goals for us at home to Palarse....

He has already redeemed himself in my eyes, but those of you who still hold a slight grudge, would it vanish.....

I'd rather he hit his 105th, 106th and 107th goal against them :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hard to score in a 0-3 (all penalties) rout.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I'd rather he smashed a hattie against them and with his third goal he runs past the away end kissing the club badge on his shirt.

Absolute scenes if Glenn bagged three against the Scum and celebrated in front of them.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

No fan should have a grudge against Glen, any grudge should be held against the board and management who under valued him and allowed him to go to Palace in the first place

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No fan should have a grudge against Glen, any grudge should be held against the board and management who under valued him and allowed him to go to Palace in the first place

Oh some definitely have had, I am sure it has dissipated over last season, but there are some still out there.....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Glenn always plays crap against Palace, so he won't score in that game. Hopefully he'll already have his 100th by then...if he hasn't we'll be fooked *pessimism alert

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
given that he probably wouldn't celebrate as its against a club he was at for a while, I would say it would be better for him to score his 100th in a game where he can actually celebrate it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
given that he probably wouldn't celebrate as its against a club he was at for a while, I would say it would be better for him to score his 100th in a game where he can actually celebrate it.

This.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh some definitely have had, I am sure it has dissipated over last season, but there are some still out there.....

My logical head: Didn't want to leave, Gus cock up, club mistake, professional football player does not have the same loyalty as fans, goes where the money is, short career, still lived in Brighton, maybe the only offer came from Selhurst, etc etc.....

Last remnants of my blind loyalty head: All of the above but................if you get close there is still a very faint lingering smell of Croydon about GM, silly I know but for this reason Wardy will always be No.1 for me at least. My bad.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd rather he smashed a hattie against them and with his third goal he runs past the away end kissing the club badge on his shirt.

Absolute scenes if Glenn bagged three against the Scum and celebrated in front of them.

But that's not Glenn, is it. Always admired his professionalism.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh, is he out injured? I didn't see that.

Mind you, I didn't see much of him when he was fit so it hasn't made that much difference

Bloody hell, where have you been man! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here