Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Worthing - Evening Parking Advice

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Myself and Mrs PG going to a gig at Worthing Pavilion tonight. Where is best to street park for free with minimum walk? Grateful for your Worthing-ite advice NSC.

PG

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Myself and Mrs PG going to a gig at Worthing Pavilion tonight. Where is best to street park for free with minimum walk? Grateful for your Worthing-ite advice NSC.

PG

If it is in the evening on the street outside down Marine parade. Or Splashpoint. Or Steyne Gardens

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

PG

A quick look on Google streetview shows pretty much all the residents bays or pay & display bays in the surrounding streets are only enforced until 6pm.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
If it is in the evening on the street outside down Marine parade. Or Splashpoint. Or Steyne Gardens

All of this. Weekday evening you'll easily be able to park within 5 minutes walking distance of the Pavilion. If you're not keen to park on the street though and would rather park in the urine smelling dark car parks, the multi story car parks at Union Place or Augusta Place are also only a short walk away.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Thanks [MENTION=34787]BNthree[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3462]Springal[/MENTION], all sounds straightforward.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here