Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pretty strange he couldn't get in the Everton side

Still has it!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He has all the technique in the world, what he doesn't have is the speed of thought or movement anymore. Watch the highlights of Euro 2004 and the World Cups of 2006 and 2010, his movement is electric. But he burned himself out and now he needs to be in a slower league. I think it's a shame he didn't move to Italy and continue his career, rather than go to America but I can understand why he did. Similar money I'd assume, and he said in an interview recently that he can walk down the street in Washington and nobody knows who he is or they don't care. I can't imagine he's enjoying the change of pace.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Fantastic free-kick. So lovely seeing it start so far outside the post and curl back in.

Got to say, the keeper doesn't do himself any favours. Has plenty of time to get in a better position to dive and cover the corner instead of simply launching himself from the center in the hope he'll pull of a hollywood save.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1144038107068739585[/tweet]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Incredible vision and technique from Wazza, he is sorely missed in an England shirt and by the Premier League family.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, as the new FIFA rules came into force on the 1st June, why was there a DC player in the wall? (or was this just before the 1st June?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here