Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Junior Seagulls Plus - linking accounts?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Alright?

I fear I'm likely to get a kicking here - I've had a good search through and can't find the answer hence the post

I've got a season ticket and this season, I took out a 'junior seagulls plus' membership for my son.

Can these memberships be linked through the club ticket website?

I was just thinking about when only 1 ticket is available per fan number - could I buy 2 tickets (both together) using a linked account with 2 x fan numbers?

Am I asking about something that simply isn't possible?
Will Paul Barber be along shortly to kick my door down and ban me for life?

Cheers

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Alright?

I fear I'm likely to get a kicking here - I've had a good search through and can't find the answer hence the post

I've got a season ticket and this season, I took out a 'junior seagulls plus' membership for my son.

Can these memberships be linked through the club ticket website?

I was just thinking about when only 1 ticket is available per fan number - could I buy 2 tickets (both together) using a linked account with 2 x fan numbers?

Am I asking about something that simply isn't possible?
Will Paul Barber be along shortly to kick my door down and ban me for life?

Cheers

Just add the junior account to your ‘friends and family’, then you can buy two and assign one to each.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Just add the junior account to your ‘friends and family’, then you can buy two and assign one to each.

Cheers! That was less painful than I thought. I went to update and he's already showing under 'friends and family'. Witchcraft...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here