Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray’s head injury

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Looked absolutely horrible. Shocking attempt to win the ball. Was never getting there and I don’t know the player but could have been intentional?

Any news on Glenn yet?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Been given the all clear and will return home with the squad. He’ll just be monitored closely now and I believe will be forced to sit out next weeks game.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Was pretty sickening when he went Diego (I wrote down but I'm leaving that autocorrect)

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Do we know if GM was concussed? I know he was knocked out, but does this mean he was concussed? This is a question as I do not know.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been given the all clear and will return home with the squad. He’ll just be monitored closely now and I believe will be forced to sit out next weeks game.

Don't think it's 3 weeks - Shaw only missed 1 game when knocked out for Man Utd.
Think it's 1 game.

He will have to be rested for three weeks following a concussion.

Warren said 2 weeks???

Not sure where these time periods are coming from - 3 weeks?! It’s 6 days I think minimum.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do we know if GM was concussed? I know he was knocked out, but does this mean he was concussed? This is a question as I do not know.

Is what I thought too but wasn’t sure if it would be a stupid question :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just glad he is okay.The Beeb said they thought he had swallowed his tongue.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I didn't think you were a guessing type of person, does mean we can disregard all the other stuff you talk about with such high authority?

:clap::clap::clap:

I didn't guess, but copied it from a Brighton fan on Twitter. I'm pleased you're so delighted, but I promise I will check in future.
:kiss:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here