Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Scouser faces 10 years for Graffiti.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
After being arrested for defacing an ancient Thai building, after a drinking spree, he says he is sorry. Not sure if it is for what he did or that he is going to pay for it with up to 10 years in jail..

Wish the authorities here would crack down harder

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh well. Saw in the news reports that his mum's played the full set of excuses, including he's got some kind of brain illness going on, plus his grandma's at death's door, plus their family is living hand-to-mouth due to government cuts etc etc. Not that it prevented the scally being able to afford to go backpacking in Thailand for a month and get absolutely Sheeboed, mind.

And... RELAX :smokin:

Last edited:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not all graffiti is bad graffiti

0ff116df5edd823e1cc6fc861ef6cd2f.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no sympathy, dont go to a foreign land and act like a dick.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
About time there was a good news story.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I wouldn’t wish 10 years prison on him, but tagging is not a victimless crime and costs local authorities huge sums to clean up. Central Brighton is deluged with crappy tags at the moment and I long to catch some **** doing it so I could shove his spray can down his throat...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Anyone who does anything illegal in a foreign country is, quite simply, an absolute idiot.

Like that American student who thought it would be funny to steal a patriotic picture from a hotel in North Korea. Ended up in a labour camp, died following a coma a few months later.

Even in liberal countries, you should be in your best behaviour though. This bloke doesn't deserve 10 years for the crime, but he probably does for his stupidity.

Wise words

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh well. Saw in the news reports that his mum's played the full set of excuses, including he's got some kind of brain illness going on, plus his grandma's at death's door, plus their family is living hand-to-mouth due to government cuts etc etc. Not that it prevented the scally being able to afford to go backpacking in Thailand for a month and get absolutely Sheeboed, mind.

And... RELAX :smokin:

:lolol::lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldn’t wish 10 years prison on him, but tagging is not a victimless crime and costs local authorities huge sums to clean up. Central Brighton is deluged with crappy tags at the moment and I long to catch some **** doing it so I could shove his spray can down his throat...

Agree that 10 years is a tad harsh. Couldn't they just send him to Liverpool? (or give him the choice).

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Would you? Would you really?

A figure of speech of course, but I would confront and if necessary apply a firm kick up the 4rse, yes I would. I feel very strongly about these selfish @rseholes making my city look like a sh1thole. I have talked to people spraying graffiti pieces in the North Laine (with permission) and they are at pains to disown the random taggers who they reckon are sad tw@ts...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A figure of speech of course, but I would confront and if necessary apply a firm kick up the 4rse, yes I would. I feel very strongly about these selfish @rseholes making my city look like a sh1thole. I have talked to people spraying graffiti pieces in the North Laine (with permission) and they are at pains to disown the random taggers who they reckon are sad tw@ts...

The key thing here is that our city is adorned with some excellent street art, created by talented people. Taggers, however, are talentless parasites whose efforts are the equivalents of dogs urinating on lampposts. They deserve anything they get.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
He probably thinks that if Banksy can get away with it why can't he.
He'll learn his lesson the hard way.
A fetid stinking shoitehole, no creatures comforts, surrounded by toothless, drug addled, sti infected thieves and murderers lurching menacingly through puddles of stale piss..........or ten years in the Thai jail.
The "Pool" still sounds the better option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here