Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Haywards Heath Council

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not too sure how Haywards Heath Council are to blame if, as you're suggesting, the people of Haywards Heath are scum.

Who are Haywards Heath Council, anyway?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Surely the emphasis should be on people NOT to put rubbish in the planters rather then the council getting slated for trying to make the place look nicer.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who in their infinite wisdom suggested those wooden boxes all down South Rd with trees in them how long before they are used as rubbish bins.
I suggest if you don't like the attempt to green the high street go to Croyden and they have a spoons.
Or you could always join the community litter pick and do something useful.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpeg
36 trees to try and green the town

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Who in their infinite wisdom suggested those wooden boxes all down South Rd with trees in them how long before they are used as rubbish bins.

I don't get it...

I live in Haywards Heath and am pleased to see the efforts constantly being made to give us a nicer environment - whats with the negativity on this? :shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't get it...

I live in Haywards Heath and am pleased to see the efforts constantly being made to give us a nicer environment - whats with the negativity on this? :shrug:

I can see your point but councils are always complaining of lack of funds for essential services and then having to increase the council tax to cover costs, so why waste money, which it is to me, on such items.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I can see your point but councils are always complaining of lack of funds for essential services and then having to increase the council tax to cover costs, so why waste money, which it is to me, on such items.

I get what you are now saying but isn't that a different argument?

You were talking about the stupidity of installing new planters as people will just use them as rubbish bins or so I thought.

No matter - all first world problems in the grand scheme of things.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I get what you are now saying but isn't that a different argument?

You were talking about the stupidity of installing new planters as people will just use them as rubbish bins or so I thought.

No matter - all first world problems in the grand scheme of things.
Had they been supplied and sponsored by a local nursery I would understand but to spend money the councils are all saying they havent got. is another matter.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't get it...

You and me both Mayonaise.

This thread should probably be on Haywards Heath Gossip (Facebook) rather than NSC but I guess it wouldn't improve the post count? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here