Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Twenty men found guilty of being part of grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

Filthy animals should be castrated and tarred!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45918845

Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.

Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Well done to all those involved in securing the convictions. I'm sure the sentencing will reflect the shocking crimes and I hope there are plenty of resources available for supporting the victims

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You'd think by know, after all the incidents involving Saville surrounding his filthy regime of paedophilia.
The local authorities would be more wise as to what is going on in the world, especially here in the UK.
We have all this technology at our fingertips, used to track down the terrorist threat we have.
Why not use it to hunt down these animals!
Either that, or go back to the old days and chop their bollox off, from the neck down.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It is worth mentioning that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim, just for clarity.

Damn! You and your righteous facts. I was all set to go with my rope, pitchfork and flaming torch. Can’t we just pretend he is and start the banjos?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Obviously don't want to detract from the seriousness of this crime but does anyone else sometimes forget what a grooming gang is and instead pictures a roving band of barbers slinking around giving people makeovers in dark alleys?

No.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Far Alt Right Nazi Fascist Racists

KalamTommy.jpg

https://youtu.be/BybuC3yz3E0

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is definitly a 'thing' this. Looks like Sajid Javid has the balls to confront it - one of the few to be able to do so without being called racist. Unhappy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here