Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Armchair Britain. BRIGHTON.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks jack, Just enjoyed watching it. Showed our TOWN at its best, not the filthy city it is now (in parts).

Day trippers in suits. “Best place for gentlemen to meet girls with brains - the Promettes”. “The ever fascinating game of Bingo”

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some nice footage not seen before. Loving the Jason King moustachios and the little stuffed guinea pigs and their 'expressive faces'. Other than that the seafront looks not a lot different than it did in the age of sepia. Well apart from the West Pier that is. Cheers for that West Pier 'Trust' you self-serving c***s

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Tried to watch, but, er, got caught out a bit with the last question...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Some nice footage not seen before. Loving the Jason King moustachios and the little stuffed guinea pigs and their 'expressive faces'. Other than that the seafront looks not a lot different than it did in the age of sepia. Well apart from the West Pier that is. Cheers for that West Pier 'Trust' you self-serving c***s

The stuffed guinea pigs were under the prom between the Palace Pier and East Street Groyne. It was at the back of where I worked part-time serving donuts and ice-cream.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Wifey and I just watched.
How quaint, didn't know anything about the zoo, a bit before my time, or the stuffed animals place, though I was around then.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Did you realise the zoo was at withdean stadium?
I remember my parents taking me there though I have no memory of the animals within.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here