Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Film] Disney now coming under fire.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apparently Cinderella is sexist and Aladdin is racist, meanwhile a hate preacher gets let out early for good behaviour šŸ™ˆ

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Dont forget the prince in sleeping beauty is a rapist as he doesn't have consent to kiss her and Alice in Wonderland promotes drug taking :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Let's put this in perspective Lenny. One celebrity won't let her daughter watch Disney because it's her opinion.
It's nothing to do with a criminal being released albeit under house arrest with multiple restrictions.

Have a nice day.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Apparently Cinderella is sexist and Aladdin is racist, meanwhile a hate preacher gets let out early for good behaviour ��

Thought Aladdin was more Rub-ist? (Boom! Iā€™m here all week!)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thought this thread was going to be about Prince Charming and the Loyal400 from E Block.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
AlmerĆ­a
Let's put this in perspective Lenny. One celebrity won't let her daughter watch Disney because it's her opinion.
It's nothing to do with a criminal being released albeit under house arrest with multiple restrictions.

Have a nice day.

If we can't get outraged at the opinion of one random stranger, what can we outraged about? The world's gone made :moo:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If we can't get outraged at the opinion of one random stranger, what can we outraged about? The world's gone made :moo:

Indeed. I'm sorry Keira, but Cinderella isn't sexist, but about two females beating the bullies.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I thought this was going to be an expose of something about Walt Disney.

Nope, just some skinny actress who decides these films are not for her kids. And that is news, is it? Don't we have 12 years or so to "save the planet" and people are worried about what Keira does and doesn't let her kids watch.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Have a nice day.

Sorry Thunder, I must be getting old, coming out to work and Mrs H has ITV on, and we've a young lady, barely out of her teens, telling us why its all wrong re Disney, and specifically Cinders and Aladdin, then cut to the 8am news, first two items Hate preacher gets out early and 48 year old father of two murdered in London standing up to drug dealers.

Perspective springs to mind.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sorry Thunder, I must be getting old, coming out to work and Mrs H has ITV on, and we've a young lady, barely out of her teens, telling us why its all wrong re Disney, and specifically Cinders and Aladdin, then cut to the 8am news, first two items Hate preacher gets out early and 48 year old father of two murdered in London standing up to drug dealers.

Perspective springs to mind.

Lesson learned Lenny. Don't watch television at breakfast time, and you can go to work with a normal blood pressure.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Apparently Cinderella is sexist and Aladdin is racist, meanwhile a hate preacher gets let out early for good behaviour šŸ™ˆ

Stop the world mate I want to get off .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Am I the only person who thought this was about the E Blockers in the Holmesdale ramping up the pressure on Parrish?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I guess at this point then, I should apologise profusely for kissing Mrs P goodnight last night even though she was already asleep when I went to bed. I'm not sure how I can live with myself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Iā€™m STILL outraged that Big Ears was stopped from sharing Noddyā€™s bed!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Stop the world mate I want to get off .

As I said, just one celebrity has said something about Disney.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45900794

Choudray is being released under licence which is in accordance with UK law, but has 25 restrictions placed on him. He breaks just one and he's back inside.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45911160

The bloke murdered standing up to drug dealers is tragic, and the police should be doing something, but they are so understaffed, the drug dealers are winning.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They're two entirely unrelated events though, aren't they. Saying one thing is unfair or stupid because of something that happened to someone else with nothing to do with thing one is how my seven year old complains about things.

I listen to the Today programme in the morning. I find if I get outraged there's already someone quite posh who's had a well worded pop back before I can find the right meme.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Apparently Cinderella is sexist and Aladdin is racist, meanwhile a hate preacher gets let out early for good behaviour ��

And the people that spout this crap, both in the UK and here, are those that support union power, all inclusiveness at any cost, and claim that those do not share their stupidity are extreme right and should be labelled racists. Bit like Pompey, twats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here