Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Murray one of this season's most improved players in the PL?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The 10 most improved players in the Premier League this season

When I saw the headline, his name came to mind.

Glenn Murray, Brighton

Glenn Murray turned 35 last month but his form is not deteriorating in the twilight years of a career spent predominantly outside of the top flight. In fact, the Brighton striker has reacclimatised to the Premier League since the turn of the year. He finished last season with 12 goals and has already scored five in eight appearances this season. The veteran is the top-scoring player aged 33 and over in Europe’s top five leagues – a group that contains Cristiano Ronaldo (who has scored four goals for Juventus) – and he remains Chris Hughton’s go-to guy up front for good reason. Rating: 6.98, up 0.39 on last season.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...0-most-improved-players-premier-league-season

wealdgull

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Dec 7, 2017
I don't know about "most improved", it feels like he's just carried on from where he finished off last season.

Did you see the bottom of the article as to who has the largest drop in ratings though?

Lewis Dunk, Brighton: 6.27, down 0.74 on last season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we all mainly knew Dunk, Duffy, Stephens, Knocky & Murray were easily good enough for the prem. All have proved that correct.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think we all mainly knew Dunk, Duffy, Stephens, Knocky & Murray were easily good enough for the prem. All have proved that correct.

Too true. Propper, Bruno, Ryan, Kayal, Izquierdo definitely good enough too IMO (conscious Bruno and Kayal are Championship players stepping up)........and Ali J and Bissouma will prove to be I reckon. March is getting there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They are all our players and we are in the PL, so........

I'm perfectly content :cheers:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I don't know about "most improved", it feels like he's just carried on from where he finished off last season.

Did you see the bottom of the article as to who has the largest drop in ratings though?

Lewis Dunk, Brighton: 6.27, down 0.74 on last season

Southgate OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here