Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Pakistan Cricket cock up

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant, but not as good as Bath's Freddie Burns celebrating his late match-winning try before he touched the ball down and having it knocked from his grasp, costing his team the game and - in all probability - qualification from their group.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely you must be kidding? I saw the dismissal on SSN - what on earth could possibly be the grounds for appeal?

It said on the replay "after an appeal to the umpire, Azhar had to go for 64".

I can only assume it was for "simply UNBELIEVABLE incompetence".

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm sure that, with a lead of well over 500, the Pakistan players are absolutely GUTTED

There are going to be a few Aussies crying into their Fosters this time tomorrow ... I almost feel sorry for them (almost, I said)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Reminds me of my very first senior cricket match. I came in at number 11, and we needed 4 to win off the final over. The guy I was batting with played a nice cover drive which looked like it was making it's way to the boundary for the runs we needed. I started running like any keen young player but he didn't bother and just stood their admiring his shot. It then became apparent it had stopped just inside the rope (it's a ridiculously long boundary), so we frantically started running. He was determined that we'd just run four (despite having 4 balls left), so I followed his lead and kept going. Of course I was the one who got run out by about 5 yards, going for the fourth run and we ended up tying the match.

I think he bought me a drink afterwards and got a good ribbing from the rest of the team.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
and Pakistan have beaten Australia by 373 runs to win the Test series 1-0.

What a shame.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm sure that, with a lead of well over 500, the Pakistan players are absolutely GUTTED

There are going to be a few Aussies crying into their Fosters this time tomorrow ... I almost feel sorry for them (almost, I said)

Aus 145 all out and 164-9 (Khawaja absent injured)... LOST by 373 runs. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here