Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] For those missing Hemed......

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yea loved Tomer. Scored some amazing goals and belting out 'Tomer, Tomer Hemed' was a great memory.

Wasn't up to PL standard but doesn't take away the contribution he made to get us here.

Good luck to the bloke down under.

Yea loved Tomer. Scored some amazing goals and belting out 'Tomer, Tomer Hemed' was a great memory.

Wasn't up to PL standard but doesn't take away the contribution he made to get us here.

Good luck to the bloke down under.

Best penalty taker we’ve had in my 40 years of watching BHA. Never any doubt that we would score if Tomer stepped up.
A good pro too. Loved his time with us.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Best penalty taker we’ve had in my 40 years of watching BHA. Never any doubt that we would score if Tomer stepped up.
A good pro too. Loved his time with us.

Exactly my thoughts on Saturday when Mr Maupay stepped up to take the penalty on Saturday. For some reason, even though I was listening to the radio commentary, I was just not confident that he would tuck it away.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Helmed and Kayal were excellent for us. Shame they did not make it to a Premiere League career. Maybe a step too far but might have been different if they had come under the wing of the Potter revolution . Always gave their all for the Albion so wish them all the best in Israel and Oz.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Quite early on wasn’t it ? It was just as much not being able to score against 10 men after (?) Coady got sent off just after HT that cost us the points.......
Just pointing out his penalty record isn't as good as people make out and could actually be deemed quite costly in the end.

As we've seen with Jorginho and Fernandes this season, it looks impossible to save pens with a skippy run up, until they actually get saved...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just pointing out his penalty record isn't as good as people make out and could actually be deemed quite costly in the end.

As we've seen with Jorginho and Fernandes this season, it looks impossible to save pens with a skippy run up, until they actually get saved...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9/11 is pretty good though....better than most.....

As well as the decent record, it was the nature of how he took them for me. Rarely gave the keeper any chance - almost always seemed to find the opposite corner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here