Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] For those missing Hemed......

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
possibly good news? :lol:

burn.png

and that was after England call up Dunk went into camouflage the other day :D

dunk1.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought that when I first saw the picture of Hemed in the Argus, however if you click on the article you'll find Dan Burn sprawling on the ground by Hemed's feet. The headline cuts the picture in half.

:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought that when I first saw the picture of Hemed in the Argus, however if you click on the article you'll find Dan Burn sprawling on the ground by Hemed's feet. The headline cuts the picture in half.

:)

Is the correct answer. I think the OP wasn’t giving the whole picture.

161570D4-BDA6-4C99-B3FA-BB7833726280.jpeg

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
That picture wonderfully sets up our expectations of Dan Burn. A "defender" with nothing to offer. Bizarre and unnecessary signing, the man is no better than Gary Hobson or Ross Johnson were.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That picture wonderfully sets up our expectations of Dan Burn. A "defender" with nothing to offer. Bizarre and unnecessary signing, the man is no better than Gary Hobson or Ross Johnson were.

Wow! And you know this to be true, because...!!??

Tell you what, I'll continue to trust the judgement of our Recruitment team, rather than you...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There may be no mistake with the image (which Naylor would play no part in choosing, anyway) but what is the gist of the actual article?

That Dan Burn is close to a comeback from injury? He came on as a sub for Wigan a couple of games ago (and scored an own goal and conceded a clumsy penalty).

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I like to be positive about our new players, but I think you could categorise his signing as “speculative”.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Wow! And you know this to be true, because...!!??

Tell you what, I'll continue to trust the judgement of our Recruitment team, rather than you...

I regularly work in the North and I've seen a bit of Wigan in the last couple of seasons. It's safe to say that Burn has not stood out as a player who could step up.

I really am at a loss to explain the transfer and if you ask Wigan fans, they'll be scratching their heads too. It's obvious what they get out of this, but it's anyone guess what we get and I refuse to believe it's purely got the HGP quota. You still need to have quality, as well as being home grown.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I regularly work in the North and I've seen a bit of Wigan in the last couple of seasons. It's safe to say that Burn has not stood out as a player who could step up.

I really am at a loss to explain the transfer and if you ask Wigan fans, they'll be scratching their heads too. It's obvious what they get out of this, but it's anyone guess what we get and I refuse to believe it's purely got the HGP quota. You still need to have quality, as well as being home grown.

OK, fair enough... let's give the guy a chance tho'... just before Duffy arrived, he was the OG king of Blackburn... ill-informed NSC posters tore him a new one... he proved all his doubters wrong...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Duffy had to force his move.

Burn already has his move - he's just a bit clumsy.

He was clumsy in one game played for a club he has just returned from long-term injury for, and is about to depart... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2018

Johnson’s throw ins were as good as a corner though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There may be no mistake with the image (which Naylor would play no part in choosing, anyway) but what is the gist of the actual article?

That Dan Burn is close to a comeback from injury? He came on as a sub for Wigan a couple of games ago (and scored an own goal and conceded a clumsy penalty).

That article dates from the 1st (or 2nd) of October. Burn made his comeback on 6th October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here