Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] News on Percy - how to translate

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I love to read about Percy on the USG site, but how do I translate on the USG Webside without cutting and pasting elsewhere?

Percy Tau et Faïz Selemani jouaient pour leur sélection nationale cette semaine, avec des prestations très encourageantes de nos Unionistes.
En début d'après-midi, les Comores de Faïz Selemani partageaient l'enjeu 2-2 face au Maroc, qui participait encore à la dernière Coupe du Monde en Russie. Dans le même temps, Percy Tau, titulaire, avait du mal avec les Seychelles, qui souhaitaient une revanche après la cuisante défaite de samedi. Le match sur l'archipel se terminait comme il a commencé, sur le score de 0-0.
Samedi après-midi, les mêmes nations s'affrontaient déjà. Percy Tau inscrivait le quatrième but de la victoire 6-0 de l'Afrique du Sud face aux Seychelles. Notre attaquant a été remplacé à la 85ème minute.
Les Comores de Faïz jouaient quant à eux déjà une excellente première rencontre au Maroc. Les troupes de Faïz se sont inclinées sur un penalty dans les ultimes secondes des arrêts de jeu et il a joué toute la rencontre.
L'Afrique du Sud pointe à la première place du groupe E, avec 8/12. Les Comores sont dernières de leur groupe avec le Maroc et le Cameroun avec 2/12.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Percy Tau and Faïz Selemani were playing for their national team this week, with very encouraging performances from our Unionists.
In the early afternoon, Comoros Faïz Selemani shared the challenge 2-2 against Morocco, which still participated in the last World Cup in Russia. At the same time, incumbent Percy Tau struggled with Seychelles, who wanted revenge after Saturday's stinging defeat. The match on the archipelago ended as it started, on the score of 0-0.
Saturday afternoon, the same nations were already fighting each other. Percy Tau scored the fourth goal of South Africa's 6-0 win against Seychelles. Our striker was replaced in the 85th minute.
The Comores de Faïz were already playing an excellent first match in Morocco. Faïz's troops lost a penalty in the final seconds of stoppage time and played the whole game.
South Africa points to first place in Group E with 8/12. Comoros are last in their group with Morocco and Cameroon with 2/12.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Percy Tau and Faïz Selemani were playing for their national team this week, with very encouraging performances from our Unionists.
In the early afternoon, Comoros Faïz Selemani shared the challenge 2-2 against Morocco, which still participated in the last World Cup in Russia. At the same time, incumbent Percy Tau struggled with Seychelles, who wanted revenge after Saturday's stinging defeat. The match on the archipelago ended as it started, on the score of 0-0.
Saturday afternoon, the same nations were already fighting each other. Percy Tau scored the fourth goal of South Africa's 6-0 win against Seychelles. Our striker was replaced in the 85th minute.
The Comores de Faïz were already playing an excellent first match in Morocco. Faïz's troops lost a penalty in the final seconds of stoppage time and played the whole game.
South Africa points to first place in Group E with 8/12. Comoros are last in their group with Morocco and Cameroon with 2/12.
Google translation?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I love to read about Percy on the USG site, but how do I translate on the USG Webside without cutting and pasting elsewhere?

Use Chrome browser and it will offer to automatically translate it for you.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Percy Tau et Faïz Selemani jouaient pour leur sélection nationale cette semaine, avec des prestations très encourageantes de nos Unionistes.
En début d'après-midi, les Comores de Faïz Selemani partageaient l'enjeu 2-2 face au Maroc, qui participait encore à la dernière Coupe du Monde en Russie. Dans le même temps, Percy Tau, titulaire, avait du mal avec les Seychelles, qui souhaitaient une revanche après la cuisante défaite de samedi. Le match sur l'archipel se terminait comme il a commencé, sur le score de 0-0.
Samedi après-midi, les mêmes nations s'affrontaient déjà. Percy Tau inscrivait le quatrième but de la victoire 6-0 de l'Afrique du Sud face aux Seychelles. Notre attaquant a été remplacé à la 85ème minute.
Les Comores de Faïz jouaient quant à eux déjà une excellente première rencontre au Maroc. Les troupes de Faïz se sont inclinées sur un penalty dans les ultimes secondes des arrêts de jeu et il a joué toute la rencontre.
L'Afrique du Sud pointe à la première place du groupe E, avec 8/12. Les Comores sont dernières de leur groupe avec le Maroc et le Cameroun avec 2/12.

Don't you get a little Google Translate symbol in the address bar? Next to the favourites star. If you're using Chrome it'll offer to translate it for you.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm not too sure about this, but I think if you have Chrome as a browser, it translates for you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Great vision to make the run for his goal. (6:35)

The more I see of him the more impressed I am, really looking forward to him getting his work permit sorted, looks a very tidy player.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think we may come to regret that 0-0 vs Seychelles when it comes to work permit time, I think we were banking on that being a win to get SA in the top 50 next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well, he certainly gets involved in things huh?
One goal. Hit the bar twice. An assist. Missed a sitter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Use Chrome browser and it will offer to automatically translate it for you.

Chrome.....how many times have I uninstalled it???

Are you on a retainer?

:lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The more I see of him the more impressed I am, really looking forward to him getting his work permit sorted, looks a very tidy player.

Well, he certainly gets involved in things huh?
One goal. Hit the bar twice. An assist. Missed a sitter.

Tau.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here