Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Newcastle

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Looks like all fit for the Toon bar Bong [unexplained] and Propper [foot]
Stephens, Gross, Montoya all training this week.
And obviously hoping that Duffy and AliJ will return unscathed from international duty.

So could well be:
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Kayal Stephens
Knockaert Gross March
Murray

but who knows you'd have thought that AliJ, Izquierdo, Andone must be very close now.
And if too early for Gross then continue with March as #10 and a season debut for Izquierdo ?
Rest Glenn ?

See more on injuries via:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?365486-Hughton-and-Injuries-tracker-2018-19/

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not sure if Duffy will play ... he will have played twice in four days for ROI but then Balogun & will be in same position ... CH might have a concern over fatigue but then again he does like to stick with those he knows he can trust .. Stephens may be risked dependant on who else is available with Propper def out , Gross still only just back like Stephens & Bissouma and Kayal with the International fatigue.

Ryan (if fit , carrying injury that isnt stopping him playing YET)
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Bernardo
Knockaert - Stephens - Kayal - March/Ali J
March/Gross
Murray

expect Locadia & Adone to sub on if we are in good position after 65mins , or maybe I just hope so we can see what they can do together up front :O

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like all fit for the Toon bar Bong [unexplained] and Propper [foot]
Stephens, Gross, Montoya all training this week.
And obviously hoping that Duffy and AliJ will return unscathed from international duty.

So could well be:
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Kayal Stephens
Knockaert Gross March
Murray

but who knows you'd have thought that AliJ, Izquierdo, Andone must be very close now.
And if too early for Gross then continue with March as #10 and a season debut for Izquierdo ?
Rest Glenn ?

See more on injuries via:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?365486-Hughton-and-Injuries-tracker-2018-19/

I think that team will be the likely starters. Personally I’d start Jose over March but I imagine CH will be looking to March to help Bernardo out in defence. Can’t see GM being rested, he’ll already have had two weeks off. Ali J for Gross maybe?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Suttner
Knockaert-Stephens-Kayal-Izquierdo
Jahanbakhsh
Murray​

Subs: Button, Montoya, Locadia, March, Bissouma, Balogun, Groß.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we want to start picking up points on the road, Hughton needs to mix up his team selection.

We need more pace so we can be a threat on the counter attack so hopefully Izquierdo will start. Bissouma, Ali J and Andone are all quicker options but it probably would be too much to throw them all in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here