Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Newcastle United most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
donnaair1.jpg

No disrespect Donna you may have been one of the Nations favourite VJ’s but it’ll be gloom on the toon :lolol: as your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle after our single goal romp at home to West H’aaaaaaa’m last time out. They will be hell bent on putting outer dissapointing away form right and there is no easier place to do that then the home of your Northern black and white relegation cannon fodder.

Those of you lucky enough to have tickets raise the roof for our boys and roar them onto what could be a historic 3 EPL away points in our relentless quest for more EPL football next season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That bike is far too small for her, she’s going to look incredibly stupid trying to ride it. I fear she’ll badly graze her knees from hitting them against the handlebars.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I’d certainly like to park my bicycle (of love) in there!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh, Crodo normally posts a picture of a lady.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Top work fella!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A rumour going round int he North East that Ant from Ant and Dec will be making an appearance at the game tomorrow, I hope those of us travelling tomorrow will give this British icon the reception he deserves in his brave battle against illness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here