Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NBA - oh god no...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The only reason I watch cycling, like Tour De France and Giro is because it is a great travel show.
I like looking at all the villages and scenery that they go through and you get to see what the countries are like in places away from the tourist Spots you would probably never go to.

Google Street view on TV? Cast or on smart tv browser. Looks good to me and no annoying bikes in the way spoiling the view.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
15 points down late in the 3rd Quarter. Can’t keep a good team down.

Kawhi. What a machine.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Played basketball from the age 11 to 38 years old watched Worthing and Brighton bears Brighton Giaints Mid Sussex magic Embassy all stars Even Oxford uni against a touring oil company at the Albert Hall in 60s
My team was Haywards Heath Panthers ( sponsored by Wisdom sports ) and 2nd team Tigers our youth team was called Eagles
Basketball has struggled in this Country over the last 30/40 years due costs sponsorship and facilities.
When I started we played mixed teams. It a very physical game for a none contact sport:whistle::whistle::facepalm::shrug:
Great game basketbal

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Golden State take it 109-104. They trailed in the first half and then turned it around in the third quarter. Series now 1-1 with game 3 in Oakland on Wednesday.

Will be interesting to see if Kevin Durant will be fit for the 3rd game. Great game with a nail biting final 30 seconds

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Raptors take game 3 with a 123-109 win, and lead the series 2-1. Marvellous scenes in Toronto. Golden State somewhat weakened playing without Durant and Thompson.

Good to see ex-Knicks player Jeremy Lin come on for the Raptors, still remember the Linsanity era when he led the revival for the Knicks in 2012.

Game 4 on Friday

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Hell of a game - Warriors take it 106 - 105, and it will go to a 6th game. Warriors in the lead for most of the game until the last 4 minutes when Toronto took the lead again only to finally lose against Golden State. Kevin Durant injured again in the second quarter and had to be taken off with calf injury - sad to see the Raptor fans cheering this when it happened.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here