Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women vs Man City 21st October - includes great offer for season ticket holders

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
After the international break (which included a 1-0 win for England against Brazil and a 1-1 draw against Australia when England were robbed by the officials), Brighton Women resume their Super League campaign this weekend away to Everton (who are just above us in the league) when hopefully they will get their first league points (just got to start taking our chances - now where have we heard that before?!).

Their next home league game is the following Sunday (21st October) at Crawley, when the visitors will be Manchester City, who currently sit 3rd in the league, and kickoff is 2pm.

Tickets are available from www.seagullstickets.com with prices in advance as follows (inc booking fee):

Adult: £7.00
65+: £6.00
Under-21: £6.00
Under-18: £5.00
Under-10: £3.00

However, if you are a season ticket holder at the Amex you can buy a ticket for just £1 - see here for more details : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...icket-offer-for-manchester-city-fa-wsl-match/

And with free travel being provided by Seagulls Travel why not come along and support the team?

This season is proving as tough as expected, and the players could do with as much support as possible to help them keep positive and keep fighting for the results that I believe will come. Hope to see you there!

UTA! :albion2:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
After the international break (which included a 1-0 win for England against Brazil and a 1-1 draw against Australia when England were robbed by the officials), Brighton Women resume their Super League campaign this weekend away to Everton (who are just above us in the league) when hopefully they will get their first league points (just got to start taking our chances - now where have we heard that before?!).

Their next home league game is the following Sunday (21st October) at Crawley, when the visitors will be Manchester City, who currently sit 3rd in the league, and kickoff is 2pm.

Tickets are available from www.seagullstickets.com with prices in advance as follows (inc booking fee):

Adult: £7.00
65+: £6.00
Under-21: £6.00
Under-18: £5.00
Under-10: £3.00

However, if you are a season ticket holder at the Amex you can buy a ticket for just £1 - see here for more details : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...icket-offer-for-manchester-city-fa-wsl-match/

And with free travel being provided by Seagulls Travel why not come along and support the team?

This season is proving as tough as expected, and the players could do with as much support as possible to help them keep positive and keep fighting for the results that I believe will come. Hope to see you there!

UTA! :albion2:

Are you going?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That is a pretty good deal. I'd certainly be up for it if I wasn't so busy.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Midfielder Kirsty Barton looks forward to todays match against Manchester City:

They are one of the biggest teams in the league, and are one of the teams that we’re looking forward to playing most." https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...rton-heading-into-city-clash-with-confidence/

Preview of the match available here : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...-women-vs-manchester-city-women-on-21-oct-18/

And a video of Hope Powell here : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/october/powell-play-without-pressure/

Kickoff is at 2pm at Crawley and tickets are available on the gate - adults £10, Concessions £8 and Under 18s £7. Come along and enjoy the sunshine whilst supporting the team!

UTA!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
For those who can't make it to the match, it is being streamed live on Facebook. Head to the FAWSL page to watch :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
0-1

awful mistake and goalkeeper fails to dive for some reason

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
...and before you know it, 4-0. 20 minutes to go. :down:

Thankfully, Yeovil will be occupying the relegation spot this year.

I tried to watch it on the stream but my eyes kept closing. Had to give up it is truly bad I'm afraid. How it is justified in being professional I don't know.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I tried to watch it on the stream but my eyes kept closing. Had to give up it is truly bad I'm afraid. How it is justified in being professional I don't know.

Dems the days we live in I’m afraid.

I’ve tried, god I’ve tried but they should never be subsidised so as they can stay professional. I mean look at the crowds.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
First In no way is it fair to compare to mens game. I watched first half today and the last game and am amazed this type of the game can justify full time professionals. It seems only relatives and friends are interested in going to games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here