Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
    Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you may scoff, I dont care but with the help of posters on here and google I am learning things and enjoying doing it
    All power to you, BG

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      I have encountered a slight problem which is more of a hindrance really. As the C Drive only has 496 MB and the D Drive 911 MB of free space I tried to uninstall the previous owners Epson Printer, Broad band etc.to make mores space but going into Control Panel uninstall it wont do anything without the Windows 7 password which I have forgotten Even going into System and change password will not allow it without the windows password and there appears to be no way of resetting the password without this password. I have tried all of those that I use but to no avail. It will not even allow me to re install Windows 7 without this password in fact it will not allow any changes to the hard drive without it. Any suggestions as turning off and on doesnt work and neither does switching on pressing F8 to go into safe mode command.

0 Not allowed!
      So. you want to hack into a computer password, and want to drag me into your illegal scheme? No way!!!
      Try emailing Julian Assange and asking him for advice, but leave me out of this.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PeterOut View Post
      So. you want to hack into a computer password, and want to drag me into your illegal scheme? No way!!!
      Try emailing Julian Assange and asking him for advice, but leave me out of this.
      He can pay you in illegal foreign fags if you like
      You know I'm right
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PeterOut View Post
      It cannot be illegal as Microsoft said that they would provide a download for me for $149 that would enable me to do it. So there must be a legal way of doing it. Evern re install wouldnt happen without the password. I am surprised that they do not have a forgotten password facility like most sites etc.
      Staring at the rude boys happypig's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Try Ophcrack and see if that will get the password.
      http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php
      You want the win7 version with tables
      "Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I dont really want the password I just want to be able to reset it so that I can uninstall unwanted programs etc.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      oh if only all computers had the ability to reset passwords so any Tom, Dick or Harry who stumbles upon a laptop etc.. can get into them easier........
      Muslamic Infidel

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Balders View Post
      oh if only all computers had the ability to reset passwords so any Tom, Dick or Harry who stumbles upon a laptop etc.. can get into them easier........
      They do with the right software, I use something quite regularly at work where we’ve got some old machines that are no longer domain joined and previous IT staff haven’t bothered recording passwords for admin accounts. Nice little unix app that boots from USB and allows you to reset or blank passwords. It does wipe any encrypted files from those accounts though so it doesn’t completely expose data.
      Artist formerly known as joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo View Post
      They do with the right software, I use something quite regularly at work where we’ve got some old machines that are no longer domain joined and previous IT staff haven’t bothered recording passwords for admin accounts. Nice little unix app that boots from USB and allows you to reset or blank passwords. It does wipe any encrypted files from those accounts though so it doesn’t completely expose data.
      Should have added a caveat to my post with "for the layman" lol