Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ladybirds with an STD!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
ladybug-119.gif

Following on from [MENTION=3226]erkan[/MENTION] thread on ladybird, where are they?
I thought this deserves one of its own.
It seems that we're being invaded by Harlequin Ladybirds from Asia, riddled with a dangerous" sexually-transmitted infection known as Laboulbeniales fungal disease.
Given these are supposed to be a gardeners friend, eating aphids around your favourite flower, fruit and veg.
It's a bit of a career change for them to become sexual deviants in the lady garden or mangrowth!
Have seen a few round our way, not sure if they're loose birds or not :wink:

Ladybird sexual deviants:lolol:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
View attachment 101206

Following on from [MENTION=3226]erkan[/MENTION] thread on ladybird, where are they?
I thought this deserves one of its own.
It seems that we're being invaded by Harlequin Ladybirds from Asia, riddled with a dangerous" sexually-transmitted infection known as Laboulbeniales fungal disease.
Given these are supposed to be a gardeners friend, eating aphids around your favourite flower, fruit and veg.
It's a bit of a career change for them to become sexual deviants in the lady garden or mangrowth!
Have seen a few round our way, not sure if they're loose birds or not :wink:

Ladybird sexual deviants:lolol:

Opened my front door today and 14 of the little deviants wandered in. Friends of the garden or not, those ladybirds are no more, deceased, dead!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here