Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Saudi Arabia hit squad....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sounds like an official terrorist group, that you might find on their version of companies house!

On a serious side, it's the fear factor that keeps all in check.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure the Government will come down on them HARD*

* Add a 10% 'murder innocent people' premium on the next batch of aircraft, bombs and guns we sell them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sounds all rather elaborate if you ask me, 15 people for a hit on a someone who's crime is apparently to compare Saudi leader to Putin... quite sure people have said worse. dont know if the video release is more convincing but the stills are disconnected and dont really show anything. :shrug:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Bit OTT. That's like saying you wouldn't visit anywhere in Eastern Europe because of Putin.

Absolutely nothing like saying that....

I have been to Eastern Europe, and don’t find the threat over religion, sexism, or homophobia any where near the level that is prevalent in those religious backwaters of the Middle East.

No comparison whatsoever, but that’s my choice and my opinion, don’t make me right, but hey hoooo

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Absolutely nothing like saying that....

I have been to Eastern Europe, and don’t find the threat over religion, sexism, or homophobia any where near the level that is prevalent in those religious backwaters of the Middle East.

No comparison whatsoever, but that’s my choice and my opinion, don’t make me right, but hey hoooo

I wasn't making a comparison between Eastern Europe and the Middle East.

I just think writing off a whole region because of the actions of one government isn't really fair on the region. My understanding (not visited myself but got mates that live out there) is that places like Lebanon, Jordan and Oman have some examples of great (genuine) local culture mixed with quite a lot of freedoms. They're not liberal democracies, but then a lot of the world isn't.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I wasn't making a comparison between Eastern Europe and the Middle East.

I just think writing off a whole region because of the actions of one government isn't really fair on the region. My understanding (not visited myself but got mates that live out there) is that places like Lebanon, Jordan and Oman have some examples of great (genuine) local culture mixed with quite a lot of freedoms. They're not liberal democracies, but then a lot of the world isn't.

Too right...and enough problems in our country to sort out to be pointing the finger at others

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here