Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Seeking racing tips....

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I am looking for some heads up for Chepstow National Hunt on Sunday. I am on a box jolly with a group of pals and am hoping not to lose my shirt.

Any of the NSC racing experts got any suggestions, a middle aged bloke with no shirt is best to be avoided.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes. Never back a horse being ridden by Sam Twiston-Davies. I've concluded he's a shit jockey who only gets good rides because of his connections. So he's on a even money horse, I'd want 6/4 if ST-D was riding it.

Jul 7, 2003
I am looking for some heads up for Chepstow National Hunt on Sunday. I am on a box jolly with a group of pals and am hoping not to lose my shirt.

Any of the NSC racing experts got any suggestions, a middle aged bloke with no shirt is best to be avoided.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Far too early to ask - try again on Saturday once the final declarations are in.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd say have a look for those betting card things from the 'on-course bookies' on the floor, pick a load up, wander around with a fist full of them looking like a big-hitter all afternoon, then drop them in the bin after the final race after never placing a bet....

That way you are guaranteed not to lose a penny. :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here