Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can't see Muzza attempting this!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Am i missing something, what was incredible about it? it was just a normal kick but with flip, it gave nothing to the actual kick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still not the best penalty taken at Withdean.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I see yesterday the BBC were asking if the Mahrez penalty was the worst ever taken. I seem to recall that there was another contender a few years back not too far from here.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
seems fairly pointless to me. If he had missed because he was paying too much attention to the backflip...….

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I see yesterday the BBC were asking if the Mahrez penalty was the worst ever taken. I seem to recall that there was another contender a few years back not too far from here.

I've heard that the ball is quite a long way away at this point. Some say it is still getting further away with each passing moment.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

That Harley penalty was one of the worst penalties I've ever witnessed. I can't find it on YouTube but I seem to recall he tried to chip it but instead it rolled along the floor with no power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here