Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non League Day October 13

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Anybody got plans to watch one of our local sides on Saturday?

I might check out Eastbourne Borough v Torquay United. Admission £5 with a Brighton season ticket. :thumbsup:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It doesn't seem too long since we were playing Torquay at Withdean. What a contrast in fortunes since then for the two clubs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Woodside Road for me to watch the mighty Rebels host Kingstonians. A few in the Brookside Ale house prior to that. Looking forward to it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arundel v Eastbourne United for me!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Travelling to Seville via Malaga to view our Lewis don the Three Lions on Monday night

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Whitehawk v Brightlingsea Regent - Doors open 12:30pm - DJ Ironingboard, Raffles. goalden goals... Kick It Out, Fans For Diversity, Prostate Cancer, Mind in Brighton... Loudshirt and Bedlam beer... All for a Fiver!

match-posters

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
If I can get up in time, Whitehawk vs Brightlingsea, before work.

Saw Worthing vs Lewes last week, my first non-league game. Great fun and bants from the Worthing boys, 4-3 win in the end.

Burgess Hill for me.
Using the game as a tester to see if granddaughter can last a whole game before attempting to take her to the Amex

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Burgess Hill are only charging £1 to get in for their home game against Haringey this Saturday.

Over priced, after recieving a 8-0 Tonking from Bognor last time out. Odds on Relegation this season, to be fair they have been more than lucky to avoid it the last few seasons.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hillingdon Borough v Risborough Rangers looks tempting :thumbsup:

Is it POTG? :)

Sorry, I'm not belittling it in an way whatsoever, I will be found manning the gate for the Horsham YMCA v. Kensington Borough,FA Vase 1st Round tie at Gorings Mead, 3pm kick of.

All welcome, hint-hint!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here