Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
A young Palace team did lose to Bromley today.
How did the Potterball experiment go today?
It seems he’s sticking with the same team as last season , maybe he can eeck a bit more out of the team .
At least we've scored. How many goals you scored this pre season in open play?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Didn't Palace lose to non league Barnet 6-2 recently? How this guy has the audacity to come straight on here after we lose to Fulham is quite astounding.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As I’ve made no secret on here, I have many good Bromley friends - dozens in fact, who followers Bromley after the previous Crystal Palace went bust in 2010. They are calling his the biggest win in their history and really lauding it over their noisy neighbours. Boozers rammed and lots of Bromley piss taking by all accounts. Also a sizeable firm had Palace on their toes earlier but as I told big Baz (one of their top lads) that’s nothing to brag about.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The gift that keeps on giving :)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It seems the penalty taker's agent has twigged that if Dibley goes, cash will be freed up for a pay rise. He may not sign a contract extension, so the dilemma is sell or see him go for nothing next summer.

:)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A young Palace team did lose to Bromley today.
How did the Potterball experiment go today?
It seems he’s sticking with the same team as last season , maybe he can eeck a bit more out of the team .

What's wrong with the schools up there? Eke, you oik.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right then all you pearl clutching swooners, feast your eyes on this:-

[tweet]1157637241776300032[/tweet]

No Tumble and a front pairing of Bentacky and Ayew.

Just remember there's always someone more worse off than yourself.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a horrific team

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
But 8 players playing today are from that team finished 13 points above BHA !! So they can’t be that bad ��

When first choice centre backs are back it will look a bit better. Zaha not due back until Monday , if he comes back?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Right then all you pearl clutching swooners, feast your eyes on this:-

[tweet]1157637241776300032[/tweet]

No Tumble and a front pairing of Bentacky and Ayew.

Just remember there's always someone more worse off than yourself.

now that is funny.......could it be? this season? here's hoping :drink::drink::drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But 8 players playing today are from that team finished 13 points above BHA !! So they can’t be that bad

When first choice centre backs are back it will look a bit better. Zaha not due back until Monday , if he comes back?
Finishing above BHAFC last season is nothing to crow about. Especially losing to them twice.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But 8 players playing today are from that team finished 13 points above BHA !! So they can’t be that bad ��

Are you suggesting that team was plenty good enough last season and have all that's required to kick on again?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Losing 0-1

Crystal Palace F.C.
[MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]
44: Hertha lead. Plattenhardt scores with his backside.

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here