Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think some of you are being a bit mean about Palace, they’ve just brought out club CARPET for only £19.99 per square metre and it thoroughly deserves those five star reviews I’m sure.

View attachment 114486
Is that actually Barndoor Benny in the centre of the calendar on the wall? Too funny..... my sides did need a workout though.

As for the carpet, the only use I can comprehend for it is layering, for a German style "wet" bukkake.

Protect the actual carpet and then take it to the tip. Towels are much cheaper though. Plus you can wash them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zaha is not worth anymore than about 28M

I’ve heard Napoli are back in for him - £15mil and it’s being strongly considered.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Reading the thread I get the impression that the 'Albion supporters' that wanted to sell the ground simply didn't exist. We needed to borrow money to pay our debts (something a little alien to our Palace supporting friends), and in order to raise the money, we needed our ground to be considered valuable, and for that, planning permission was seen as a benefit. But none of the fans wanted a retail park there.
Completely the way I read it, it's not complicated (unless you're a Palace moron with an agenda). "Albion supporters" was written with inverted commas for a reason.

Just like could say that Boris Johnson projects the persona of "a bumbling fool" when I actually know that he's an evil, self centered ****.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Just watched this clown’s video again from the stand de clad massacre last season - I thought we had a ground full of other teams’ fans according to the franchise followed but spotted this in the comments...? :ffsparr:

74659E4F-4988-4B03-82B4-4D26F5B760C2.png

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just watched Themis clowns video again from the stand de clad massacre last season - I thought we had a ground full of other teams’ fans according to the franchise followed but spotted this in the comments...? :ffsparr:

That was the match where their fans queued up to get Albion players signatures afterwards wasn't it?? Didn't some lucky Palace kid beg one of our players for his shirt too then proudly posted a photo of it online??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was the match where their fans queued up to get Albion players signatures afterwards wasn't it?? Didn't some lucky Palace kid beg one of our players for his shirt too then proudly posted a photo of it online??

Hadn’t heard that one but hardly surprising - their attendances went from 12k-16k to 26k once they fluked it into the prem. also a lot of kids have seen the Amex & success of the BHA team and naturally assume BHA is far bigger than CP2010FC, despite their lonsdale dads taking them there every other week.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Yes I remember the dad getting slated all over Twatter by the CPFC2010 fans and the dad saying that he was just a kid (around 8 yo). Was it Knockys?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Tis true. Autograph hunting off your bitter rivals. Well done dad :ffsparr:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes, I’m sure an impeccable source just happened to be discussing the inner details of Palaces new stand and their finances with you. And as you respect them so much this highly confidential information was then rapidly put on here.

It's second hand but I have absolutely no reason to doubt the validity and as far as I know it was not discussed in anything akin to a confidential setting.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It's in South Norwood not South Kensington ;)
Yes I know, it's a shit hole. But so was tooting and look at house prices now. Land value would still be decent, commercial use too of course. Getting the land value wrong to the extent that it kills the project seems utterly ridiculous, incompetant and perhaps dliberate, if true. Especially given the designs and planning have already progressed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Is that actually Barndoor Benny in the centre of the calendar on the wall? Too funny..... my sides did need a workout though.

As for the carpet, the only use I can comprehend for it is layering, for a German style "wet" bukkake.

Protect the actual carpet and then take it to the tip. Towels are much cheaper though. Plus you can wash them.

The most hilarious elements in that image are not the 2017 Palace calendar and the pub style carpet (which totally f@cks the colour scheme btw) is that the picture is clearly cut from an Ikea catalogue (featuring the collorssbudd single w-anking chariot and Olaffurd window blinds) and has been amateurishly cobbled together on photoshop by Parish or one of the gimps in their marketing department.

It’s so unbelievably shit that it’s hilarious. Thanks for this gem.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The most hilarious elements in that image are not the 2017 Palace calendar and the pub style carpet (which totally f@cks the colour scheme btw) is that the picture is clearly cut from an Ikea catalogue (featuring the collorssbudd single w-anking chariot and Olaffurd window blinds) and has been amateurishly cobbled together on photoshop by Parish or one of the gimps in their marketing department.

It’s so unbelievably shit that it’s hilarious. Thanks for this gem.

From the same creative powerhouse that brought us Internet Cafe YEEEEAAAAHHHH :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's second hand but I have absolutely no reason to doubt the validity and as far as I know it was not discussed in anything akin to a confidential setting.

Is your impeccable source Seagullwedgee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here