Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We can't gloat we have both conceded 1 goal this season...

... :lol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
From the Guardian MBM:

77 min Palace are an absolute piece ay nonsense.

81 min And still Palace struggle to find tempo and rhythm. It’s not clear how they planned to win today, because they’ve done so little.

90 min I probably should’ve said earlier: Palace have been absolutely steaming.

90+7 min I should probably say, Palace are absolutely abject.

Palace, on the other hand, are a rabble. It’s going to be a long and unpleasant season for them if they can’t somehow make their older players younger and their worse players better.

More here: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...d-united-v-crystal-palace-premier-league-live

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
bd03e0a7-d75b-4db1-b15e-f6dc193a05c4.jpg

SEGW: Boo hoo hoo.

Sheffield player: Ha ha ha.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Palace were absolute dross. They looked slow and clueless, and were bullied and had the piss taken out of them by Sheff Utd(players and fans). Apparently there was only one successful pass between Benteke and Zaha. Lovely viewing.

It's going to be a long, long season for them unless they improve considerably.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Clam down. They'll put it right next week. On the back of 2 poor performances the senile old woman will get them right up for it. The next team they play is in trouble.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That scoreline absolutely flattered Palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You just couldn’t have written a better script today, as one of many thousand franchise dislikers around the country.

CPFC2020 were woeful, crated nothing, and just pumped long balls up to the hopeless £35 million + silly wages, frequently offside, Benteke. Appalling level of football. Totally outclassed by a team with no premier league experience.

Let’s start with SEGW, still dreaming of his move to Italy’s 8th best team (providing they supply him with a nice car like all the other boys). His work rate, body language and attitude were appalling. He let the Sheff players & crowd get to him as always and was on the verge of tears, having seen Evertons 1-0 home win to Watford (that’s 1-0 at home not 3-0 away), he was clearly rattled. Pathetic player in a sulk.

Then to top everything off you see a hipster looking franchise follower embarrassingly dragged out the ground by stewards on camera while the rest of the Nig31s stare on. No drum and they missed it, constantly offering no noise and destroyed vocally by some northerners singing about chip sandwiches. No hoodies anywhere either, presumably boycotting away games because there’s now a YouTube video of them running away from Brighton fans on their own patch, to add to the one of them all running at Old Trafford.

From a BHA (est 1901) point it was great to see us helping to beat the franchise (2010) too. Albion legend Norwood dominating the midfield, brother of BHA legend Baldock mugging off Zaha and Potter coached McBurnie all playing a key part.

I think keeping Zaha and handling the situation like the new amateur club they are has helped massively.

To top it off, the ageing Mark Bright and ‘i will ban those that injured stewards and broke in’ Parish on camera bitching and squirming. Happy Sunday :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You just couldn’t have written a better script today, as one of many thousand franchise dislikers around the country.

CPFC2020 were woeful, crated nothing, and just pumped long balls up to the hopeless £35 million + silly wages, frequently offside, Benteke. Appalling level of football. Totally outclassed by a team with no premier league experience.

Let’s start with SEGW, still dreaming of his move to Italy’s 8th best team (providing they supply him with a nice car like all the other boys). His work rate, body language and attitude were appalling. He let the Sheff players & crowd get to him as always and was on the verge of tears, having seen Evertons 1-0 home win to Watford (that’s 1-0 at home not 3-0 away), he was clearly rattled. Pathetic player in a sulk.

Then to top everything off you see a hipster looking franchise follower embarrassingly dragged out the ground by stewards on camera while the rest of the Nig31s stare on. No drum and they missed it, constantly offering no noise and destroyed vocally by some northerners singing about chip sandwiches. No hoodies anywhere either, presumably boycotting away games because there’s now a YouTube video of them running away from Brighton fans on their own patch, to add to the one of them all running at Old Trafford.

From a BHA (est 1901) point it was great to see us helping to beat the franchise (2010) too. Albion legend Norwood dominating the midfield, brother of BHA legend Baldock mugging off Zaha and Potter coached McBurnie all playing a key part.

I think keeping Zaha and handling the situation like the new amateur club they are has helped massively.

To top it off, the ageing Mark Bright and ‘i will ban those that injured stewards and broke in’ Parish on camera bitching and squirming. Happy Sunday :)
A correct summary sir. Well played.

The other connection being that (all round decent bloke) Chris Wilder is ex Albion as well.

Much as I want three teams to finish with fewer points than us, I hope United aren't one of them.

And in today's showing, Palace are more likely candidates. Utterly shite! Hurrah.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A correct summary sir. Well played.

The other connection being that (all round decent bloke) Chris Wilder is ex Albion as well.

Much as I want three teams to finish with fewer points than us, I hope United aren't one of them.

And in today's showing, Palace are more likely candidates.
Utterly shite! Hurrah.

Hurrah!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

:clap::clap::clap:

Where on youtube are these videos? They should become a gif for every time the palace fans post...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here