Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I am looking forward to watching this game today, with it being Sheffield United first home Premier League game for around twenty years, they will be really up for this

They are described in the Premier League review as being an "industrious, physically strong, well-organised and powerful in the air" team and with VAR and the gravity whore playing could lead to some interesting situations

I think our friends up the road could be in for a rough ride today, well I am hoping so

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am looking forward to watching this game today, with it being Sheffield United first home Premier League game for around twenty years, they will be really up for this

They are described in the Premier League review as being an "industrious, physically strong, well-organised and powerful in the air" team and with VAR and the gravity whore playing could lead to some interesting situations

I think our friends up the road could be in for a rough ride today, well I am hoping so

Agreed - today has all the makings of #cpfc being an absolute classic.

Don't let us down Sheffield United - we're counting on you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on United, a feisty performance could make watching Zaha sitting on his arse with outstretched arms and a boggle eyed outraged expression a Sunday highlight

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Me too. I think there’s a bit more to them than that description as well. Play 3 at the back, overlapping CBs, wingbacks, good going forward. Hmm, sounds familiar!

(They did have a season in the PL in 06/07 btw).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...Zaha sitting on his arse with outstretched arms and a boggle eyed outraged expression

:lolol: As if such a thing were even possible.

Attachments

• 3136 (1).jpg
    3136 (1).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 356

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think it's a good idea for us to get too excited before the game.
It's just inviting them in at tea time.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Come on United, a feisty performance could make watching Zaha sitting on his arse with outstretched arms and a boggle eyed outraged expression a Sunday highlight

Any kind of performance from any team will end up with said highlight...

It's as if his skeleton is made of iron and someone laid rows of magnets under the turf. I'd like the polarity of them to be changed just as he goes to take a shot. That would be funny, seeing him flip 15 feet into the air, boggle eyed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think it's a good idea for us to get too excited before the game.
It's just inviting them in at tea time.

I'm happy to wear my heart on my sleeve and publicly state that I'm well looking forward to this one. If I end up disappointed then so be it.

It just so happens that I'm a guest at a Palace household from 3pm today, so may have to temper any joy until I return here afterwards.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'm happy to wear my heart on my sleeve and publicly state that I'm well looking forward to this one. If I end up disappointed then so be it.

It just so happens that I'm a guest at a Palace household from 3pm today, so may have to temper any joy until I return here afterwards.
Careful what you eat and drink Bozza

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Halfway to paradise.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Annoyed I forgot to record this game as I need something to help with insomnia.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ooops. 1-0 United.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
*chortle*

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Zaha not his usual self today vs Sheff Utd. About time some of the other Palace players stood up and were counted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here