Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Brilliant
a2babd59b2d3deee744f10c23c377a97.jpg
590fefc444bb79caef1bd34e7457e887.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Where’s our famous atmosphere? I think we all need to step up and sing. If we aren’t going to be the 12th man at home games we could be screwed! Depressing atmosphere yet again and the team clearly feel it! #CPFC [emoji837][emoji838]

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful... totally fed up. To many weeks playing like crap. Atmosphere was awful once again. So much is wrong with our club at the minute. #cpfc [emoji35]

Outsung again as well. Atmosphere is pathetic. Football’s not much better. Weather was equally atrocious. Freezing cold and pissing it down watching that shite. Bad Saturday to say the least.. #CPFC

Crap performance and shocking atmosphere. Embarrassing from the palace fans!!! Not one song!! #CRYWOL #CPFC

So let’s just remember that Alan Pardew sold Glenn Murray in order for us to buy the non-scoring Christian Benteke [emoji15][emoji43]#pardewed #CPFC

Just a reminder that we paid thirty million pounds to swap Glenn Murray for Christian Benteke... #cpfc

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Players not justifying their £100k+ (a week,I add parenthetically) salaries".

Just think on that sentence for a bit.

I'm not entirely sure I could continue to support the Albion if I felt I could justifiably write that.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Dave

[MENTION=22415]Dav[/MENTION]iebeecpfc
36m36 minutes ago
More
#cpfc after having attended nearly all our games this season it is with a heavy heart I have concluded we are pony and have no leadership whatsoever and rely on a drum for atmosphere

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Dave

[MENTION=22415]Dav[/MENTION]iebeecpfc
36m36 minutes ago
More
#cpfc after having attended nearly all our games this season it is with a heavy heart I have concluded we are pony and have no leadership whatsoever and rely on a drum for atmosphere

It looks like the poor little loves are coming to terms with something the rest of us have been trying to 'drum' into their thick, deluded heads.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Singing section? It just evokes an image of The Salvation Army, all gathered to bring good cheer to the poor souls at Smellhurst Park. That'll put things right eh!

Also seemingly blaming their downfall on the sale of Glenn Murray, I'd wager it's a little more than that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here