Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do Crystal Palace actually still exist ?

All the NSC palace goons seem to have disappeared.

Few at East Croydon station Saturday didn’t seem interested in football when Brighton made their presence known :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were probably too busy trainspotting .

Yes there were a few definite Nigels there but the odd more ordinary chav too - none wanted to know :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Did the move of the hoodies take place.

If it did. how come they failed to sing the team to a home win given the move was purely to give the team even better support.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was congratulated on the win by one on the train home from London Bridge on Saturday, he was in a palace shirt not a black hoodie

Not a proper Palace fan then.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Not a proper Palace fan then.

I congratulated my Brighton chums on a good win for you lot...its only football, it wouldn't get between friendship ( mind you I do have a problem with Liverpool / man unt fans born n bread in Sussex)

I let them know it was a good win because it was a good win.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
2e1cda71c5e1214420a8a276c24431a1.jpg

Caption competition!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I congratulated my Brighton chums on a good win for you lot...its only football, it wouldn't get between friendship ( mind you I do have a problem with Liverpool / man unt fans born n bread in Sussex)

I was referring to the lack of a black hoodie, not the ability to congratulate other teams on their performance.

After all, your chairman sees the HF as better than other Palace fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did the move of the hoodies take place.

If it did. how come they failed to sing the team to a home win given the move was purely to give the team even better support.
Palace were down to 10 men, so it was pretty impressive to come out with a point. Naturally, Everton had two thirds of the possession and nearly twice as many shots, as you'd expect being a man up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Palace were down to 10 men, so it was pretty impressive to come out with a point. Naturally, Everton had two thirds of the possession and nearly twice as many shots, as you'd expect being a man up.

Can't work out if you are joking or not?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Everton had a man sent off not palace ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Please tell me you are not that bellend Maiden Eagle on BBS ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here