[Palace] #cpfc

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
megaphoto.jpg

I noticed the Palace twats had a drum AND a megaphone to rally the troops to an, er, uninspiring goalless draw at Selhurst last week.

What next?!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What does SEGW mean? This one has completely passed by me

Seems the swivel-eyed gravity whore is playing little games with the Palace goonsquad today. He must know full well they'd go into a complete abd utter meltdown at any little sign of him binning them off - posting cryptic messages on his instagram and deleting the Palace crest has already got some of them spiralling into depression and self-harming. He's doing it deliberately.

Lovely stuff.

There you go.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
View attachment 114498

I noticed the Palace twats had a drum AND a megaphone to rally the troops to an, er, uninspiring goalless draw at Selhurst last week.

What next?!

What possible reason is there to think it is necessary to take your shirt off in the crowd at a game? Is it meant to look scary / intimidating? I guess I could see that if the guy was absolutely ripped - which he clearly isn't. He just looks like a complete prick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm waiting for the glorious moment when the Always turn up with Parish Out banners and chants.

It will happen.
It will be well lush!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Even the local rag here in Dubai is tipping Cladding Palace for the drop:

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...ntment-could-give-way-to-complacency-1.900127

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...ntment-could-give-way-to-complacency-1.900127

In an environment when catching the best can feel impossible, clubs can be competing with their past, looking for improvement in the context of their own performances. In that framework, Crystal Palace have kicked on. They are already a point better off than they were at this stage of the previous two campaigns :bowdown:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

In an environment when catching the best can feel impossible, clubs can be competing with their past, looking for improvement in the context of their own performances. In that framework, Crystal Palace have kicked on. They are already a point better off than they were at this stage of the previous two campaigns :bowdown:
Yeah, not bad. And they've done that by scoring about....er...none goals. Nil. Not even one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Adlerhorst

Most Palace fans do not realise that when you so some digging you can see that from 1992 (so before Archer and the Italian sounding chap) Brighton supporters club was supporting applications to get planning permission to turn the goldstone into a retail park. There’s even a thread on NSC about it.

You lot actively tried to get you ground turned into a retail park.

And while we pause to consider that astonishing fact we can also reflect on the fact that not only did you lot try to get your ground turned into a retail park, you then bitched and complained when someone turned it into a retail park.

*sighs*

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Adlerhorst

Most Palace fans do not realise that when you so some digging you can see that from 1992 (so before Archer and the Italian sounding chap) Brighton supporters club was supporting applications to get planning permission to turn the goldstone into a retail park. There’s even a thread on NSC about it.

And while we pause to consider that astonishing fact we can also reflect on the fact that not only did you lot try to get your ground turned into a retail park, you then bitched and complained when someone turned it into a retail park.

*sighs*

What's wrong with that? Surely someone with a 'Rep Power' of over 21 million :shrug: knows what they're talking about, no?

Oh...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Adlerhorst

*sighs*

You'd think he'd dig out the thread on NSC where the Brighton Supporters club backed the selling of the ground wouldn't you???

Come on. I remember how we all wanted to close the ground and get a retail park built there! Thank God Archer and Stanley arrived to sort it all out :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'd think he'd dig out the thread on NSC where the Brighton Supporters club backed the selling of the ground about selling wouldn't you???

Well he can't even remember the name of the chief exec at the time, so I'm not overly confident of his research / sleuthing abilities.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm waiting for the glorious moment when the Always turn up with Parish Out banners and chants.

It will happen.
It will be well lush!
It might not. It would probably best for the club if he left, but then if he left, the club wouldn't put up with the Always any more. I'm not sure they'll bite the hand that feeds them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I don't know what that's referring to.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What possible reason is there to think it is necessary to take your shirt off in the crowd at a game? Is it meant to look scary / intimidating? I guess I could see that if the guy was absolutely ripped - which he clearly isn't. He just looks like a complete prick.

I think it is meant to show just what a fanatic he is and his level of Ultra-ness. You're probably just jealous you can never be as much of a fan as he is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't know what that's referring to.

Nobody does. Its an entirely typical random Goonsquad post that was hatched by one of their cerebrally challenged dimbots. Completely fictional, based on absolutely nothing, with not a shred of evidence to back it up.

But you watch. They'll convince themselves its true now, and spin it out endlessly. They'll do it for so long that they really will end up actually believing it, and lo it shalt pass into Goonsquad legend for all time. Textbook stuff.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a smashing result for the Pal@rse at Sheff U... seems they are continuing their pre-season form...

If only some European mega-club would come in for Zahaha (they won't, despite him being, allegedly, up there with Messi and Ronaldo), then he could claim he's supported them since childhood, and throw what toys he has left out of his pram... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here