Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hope the footballing gods aren't going to engineer a reason why this thread will be bounced by the :shit: fans/bellends who frequent/infest NSC.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You won't see a Nigel for a few weeks with the break upon us. No guts that lot

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Waiting to see mention of beating #teamslikewolves :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have they really not scored a single goal at home this season or did I mishear the tv?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I saw on great tweet on the lovely #cpfc on Twitter.

Apparently the folks who wouldn't move to let the Always Ultras sit behind the goal are sending the team down!

Replying to [MENTION=21818]cpfc_[/MENTION]GH
Block E have nigh on relegated us

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw on great tweet on the lovely #cpfc on Twitter.

Apparently the folks who wouldn't move to let the Always Ultras sit behind the goal are sending the team down!

Replying to [MENTION=21818]cpfc_[/MENTION]GH
Block E have nigh on relegated us

I saw that.

On BBS that was proved wrong by a sensible person, who produced the home game stats in the ‘Ultras singing section’ era showing a huge number of home losses and draws, and a net goals against over the entire period.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Flat atmosphere, Flat performance and all round awful! No positives apart from the final whistle! We need to really start Meyer & Kouyate they changed the game in my opinion. We need to start fixing up pretty sharpish #cpfc

#cpfc absolutely pitiful again today, no sharpness, no creativity and players don’t look like they believe in what they are doing. Sleepwalking into another relegation battle

Too early for that. However, we’re heading in the wrong direction after fixtures where we should have picked up three or four more points.

Shocking performance again, if only we had a striker but Parish won’t listen! Not going anymore, #cpfc absolutely useless! #cpfc

Because, apparently, since he’s been injured, Benteke has become a world class striker and not the useless lumbering lump who couldn’t hit a barn door that we’ve endured for 18months

Just a small selection of tweets from Palace fans tonight.

They don’t appear to be very happy, do they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh well done, start a palace thread giving them license to pile onto NSC, in their droves...

...any minute now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably a bit early to say “ Mind the gap” :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here