Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tonights ref Kevin Friend

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How did you think he got on....not sure WH players or fans were impressed over one particular incident

DSCF2956.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wasn't a head injury so i don't know why he stopped play.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
not my friend

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I wish we just had plain white goal nets.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Enjoyed his moment on TV, I'm sure he recorded it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kind of hammers fans to boo Propper off...it wasn't as though he was feigning injury ....a lot of them seem to spend an awful lot of time exercising a wrist ..never mind we beat them AGAIN

DSCF2961.jpg

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Wasn't a head injury so i don't know why he stopped play.

To be fair to the ref, Propper WAS holding his head for a little while, and maybe it was at that point the ref had looked over?

I don't think it mattered anyway, that attack would have petered out in the same way all of West Ham's attacks petered out all night.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He was incredibly generous when booking Arnautovic for Kayal's foul on him. In fact it was a possible red for the King but his splendid piece of play-acting fooled the ref. Let's hope the incident isn't looked at by the FA.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thought he was average .......let very little go and a nice little flourish of yellows in the 2nd half , the lino got Locadia's offside wrong , it was marginal but he was on side . 3 hard earned point against a slick pre outfit in form .

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He was incredibly generous when booking Arnautovic for Kayal's foul on him. In fact it was a possible red for the King but his splendid piece of play-acting fooled the ref. Let's hope the incident isn't looked at by the FA.

This raises an interesting point: seeing as the ref (wrongly!) booked Arnautovic, it was clearly an incident that the officials had seen and dealt with. As such, surely the FA can't charge Kayal with anything in relation to retrospective action? :shrug:

As far as I know, can't they only charge players when incidents have been missed by the match officials (clearly this incident wasn't "missed" as Mr Angry was booked)?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He forget himself once and actually awarded a free kick for a foul on Murray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here