Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dildo

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ok, own up. Who lobbed a dildo onto the pitch ?

https://twitter.com/stevenpaston/status/1048329035003121664?s=21

1a636d9ecf7021bf95cddcf66ba87bf1.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
HA HA HA!!!

I saw him farting about with something by the side of the goal, the WH fans cheering, and it looked pink... I thought it was a dildo, then thought "naah, can't be"

Bloody was an' all :ohmy:

That pic will follow him for the rest of his life. :lolol:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
That's it. Expect a press release from Paul Barber banning fans from taking their dildos into the ground on health and safety grounds.
I bet that will cause a BUZZ.

Ok I'll get my coat.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
:lol: was that when he was down by maty Ryan's goal post? I wondered what was going on, thought he'd taken a swig from Ryan's water bottle or something!

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Regarding homophobic stuff, will West Ham get fined for both this and the 'Does your boyfriend' chanting?

I was standing among a large group of West Hams fans on the train back to London last night wearing my Albion scarf and a “geezer” tapped me on the shoulder, pointed to the floor and said “Oi, mate, you’ve dropped something”. I looked down at the floor and he said “there’s your gay card.” Much laughter from his assembled mates. I replied “Well, mate, it’s better than dropping three points.” No laughter. Was quite pleased with that response! In fairness, he apologised for his crass comment when we arrived at London Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here