Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Declan Rice

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Confirmed he’s going to commit his future to England.

:clap:

After a tumultuous week this is fantastic news.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Whether this is purely a football decision or whether he feels more English we'll probably never know.

However either way, if this was how he felt he should never have pulled a green jersey on for the Irish senior side (3 times).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
0_inpho_01422803.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Picking England over Ireland shouldn’t guarantee you a place in the England squad against stars such a Lewis Dunk.

Let’s see him develop and prove himself in the Premier League before he joins the big boys.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Picking England over Ireland shouldn’t guarantee you a place in the England squad against stars such a Lewis Dunk.

Well, Southgate says he hasn't promised Rice a place and he now plays in midfield, so....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Let’s see him develop and prove himself in the Premier League before he joins the big boys.

I reckon he’ll be picked quickly for a friendly or as a sub, to thank him and because Dier can come across as a slow juggernault mobility-wise in the sitting midfielder role.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I still think Jack Grealish is right up there. You only have to look at the way Aston Villa have fallen apart while he's been injured. And just because you have almost the same haircut as him doesnt mean I look anything like him! Grrrr!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here