Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not at the match tonight....what's you're excuse?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Working late due to rescheduled important meeting, impossible to get from Fav to Falmer in good time.......

And yet, looking forward to watching in comfort on the tellybox. Bit concerned this is the cusp of a slippery slope.....as I enter my dotage....

Your excuse?

Sleep out event at Tower Hill to raise money to fund an Action for Children programme in schools, supporting young kids with mental health issues and vulnerable to sleeping rough. We raised £9k which is great

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Started chemotherapy this week. To be honest I actually felt well enough to be there last night but have been advised not to travel for the first few weeks and I live 90 miles from Brighton.

Best wishes with that!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Working late due to rescheduled important meeting, impossible to get from Fav to Falmer in good time.......

And yet, looking forward to watching in comfort on the tellybox. Bit concerned this is the cusp of a slippery slope.....as I enter my dotage....

Your excuse?

Marrakech also watched on Bein sports with a group of Spammers

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I had to be elsewhere unfortunately and although I can multi-task I haven't mastered being in two places at the same time as yet. If the match had been 3pm yesterday I would have been there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here