Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
My son has had a nightmare and forgotten his season ticket. We live in Eastbourne and he lives in peacehaven. Can I get a paper one at the ticket office?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They may want proof of identity as well

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My son has had a nightmare and forgotten his season ticket. We live in Eastbourne and he lives in peacehaven. Can I get a paper one at the ticket office?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes.....was £5 last season (my son forgot his). Take ID and the fan number. It’s no big deal, done quickly and they will print a ticket off.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
When I've bought a ticket (not a season ticket for obvious reasons) it says in the email - " If you fail to do so you will be required to queue for replacement printed tickets, for which a £1.50 per ticket charge applies."
Not sure if that would be the same for a season ticket holder.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
When I've bought a ticket (not a season ticket for obvious reasons) it says in the email - " If you fail to do so you will be required to queue for replacement printed tickets, for which a £1.50 per ticket charge applies."
Not sure if that would be the same for a season ticket holder.

Same happened to my son a couple of years ago, with his ST, they didn't charge on that occasion, but we weren't PL ready at the time.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here