NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just going to bed, Cleanskins wine, marvellous invention! :lol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In my defence I've had a lunchtime meeting with a client who is also a good mate so we've had a couple of pints (Thatchers). I'll probably carry on though seeing as it's Friday and there's a match on later.....

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Having an Amstel in The Flying Horse, or something similar, near Tottenham Court Rd station.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
No, got to look like I'm actually typing work related stuff on my computer rather than on NSC for the next four/five hours before I can contemplate a drink unfortunately.

By 7pm I will be in to my second or third bottle of Kronenbourg at home wishing I was at the Amex though. I hate week day evening games as I just can't get to the games unless at St Marys!

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
This has turned in to the Happy Birthday BG thread so that said, Happy Birthday BG! Drinks later it's still a bit early

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
may break my rules and go in a pub with Ben or his dad as it is my birthday.

Bloody hell, so we share a birthday. Thats me, you, the Queen Mum (god rest her soul), and Bob Geldof. Happy birthday BG.

As for me, I'm sloping off work in an hour to meet my dad for a couple of cheeky ones in my local. Then we'll be hitting DICKS at about half five.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got 1 call to do 3-3.30pm then it'll be Punk'o'clock.

Question actually, has anyone seen if the Harveys bars in the WSU have been there this season? They weren't first game

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Finish work at 5pm so will be in DICKS by 5:05pm. Working across from the Amex has its benefits. :drink:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Bloody hell, so we share a birthday. Thats me, you, the Queen Mum (god rest her soul), and Bob Geldof. Happy birthday BG.

As for me, I'm sloping off work in an hour to meet my dad for a couple of cheeky ones in my local. Then we'll be hitting DICKS at about half five.

So that's 2 BG's that share your birthday....:eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here