Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kemar Roofe

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Us, Stains and Burnley interested in Kemar Roofe from Leeds. Made a great start to the season and would be a nice signing in my opinion. He is a forward, which does make me wonder about what could happen to Locadia if he were to sign, but then again I wouldn't expect us to get rid in January, as he will still probably come good at some point.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...t-to-sign-leeds-key-player-as-talks-to-begin/

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
"Roofe has enjoyed a flying start to the season with Leeds, scoring four goals and providing two assists in six Championship games before suffering an injury which has sidelined him for the last month."

Well it follows the usual pattern for our recent striker signings.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Roofe has enjoyed a flying start to the season with Leeds, scoring four goals and providing two assists in six Championship games before suffering an injury which has sidelined him for the last month."

Well it follows the usual pattern for our recent striker signings.

Indeed.

I heard Andone arrived on a drip.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
"Football Insider sources understands..."

Absolute nonsense of a website, full of adverts. I don't know why people pay credence to these reports. Stinks of clickbate to me!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
"Football Insider sources understands..."

Absolute nonsense of a website, full of adverts. I don't know why people pay credence to these reports. Stinks of clickbate to me!

The report was taken from Pete O'Rourke, who seems to have a 50/50 accuracy record, though was accurate about us signing Ali J, still reporting that he was going to us even in the hours after Leicester had supposedly hijacked it.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Know him very well, especially from his time at oxford.
Pops up with a lot of goals and always turned up on the big occasion. Big game player.
Questionable as to whether he’d succeed at prem level though .
I’d be worried if we started paying north of £12m. Leeds may want double that

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
A Leeds mate of mine said he has struggled in making the jump from League 1 to the Championship, its only this season he has scored a number of goals. His success this season is only based on 6 games. Can't see him being better than what we have. He scored 18 times for Oxford in 40 games, and so far has 18 goals in 82 for Leeds.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The report was taken from Pete O'Rourke, who seems to have a 50/50 accuracy record, though was accurate about us signing Ali J, still reporting that he was going to us even in the hours after Leicester had supposedly hijacked it.
He's a total bullshiter who just recycles rumours in the hope that some of them happen. Which of course some of them do. Ignore.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here