Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contain Arnautovic

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Missed a chance to equalise near the end but a real handful all night. Quality player hugely improved from his Stoke days, i could see him at a top 6 club by the end of the season.

This. Best player on the pitch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Hammers are playing Happy Families.

B28F103E-2300-4E61-9D9F-40EDD761F3B7.png

B5FE93C6-E63F-4690-A611-129649202021.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just for a second I got pretty excited there :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I’m happy for this and I want to say to the fans that I’m happy to stay.

“I’m glad to play again, show myself and score goals, to make assists, but also to say that the major point is Marko Arnautovic never refused (to play or train). I would never refuse.

“I’m happy, I’m happy to come to this point. I’m happy that this club is improving.

"The fans gave me the power, they gave me the energy and that’s why I have to be here and that’s why I want to stay. I never wanted to run away because I hate this club, this was never my intention.

“I love this club and I will always love this club no matter what. You have decisions you have to make in life, but I say from now it doesn’t matter what happens I will always love West Ham and it will always be a big part in my life.

“I love this happiness, so listen, I’m here, I’m ready. I hope the fans are also ready and we go again.”

M. Arnautovic, 26.01.19

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
“West Ham are due to travel to China later in July for matches in Nanjing and Shanghai in the pre-season Premier League Asia Trophy tournament” Haha!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
"I’m happy for this and I want to say to the fans that I’m happy to stay.

“I’m glad to play again, show myself and score goals, to make assists, but also to say that the major point is Marko Arnautovic never refused (to play or train). I would never refuse.

“I’m happy, I’m happy to come to this point. I’m happy that this club is improving.

"The fans gave me the power, they gave me the energy and that’s why I have to be here and that’s why I want to stay. I never wanted to run away because I hate this club, this was never my intention.

“I love this club and I will always love this club no matter what. You have decisions you have to make in life, but I say from now it doesn’t matter what happens I will always love West Ham and it will always be a big part in my life.

“I love this happiness, so listen, I’m here, I’m ready. I hope the fans are also ready and we go again.”

M. Arnautovic, 26.01.19

Thoughts go out to Arnautovic. Sounds like a very loving man.

Must be a really hard time for him right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here