Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] The latest IPad update

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it my imagination or have they moved the emoji button to where the numeric one used to be on the keyboard? I keep pressing the emoji for numbers since I updated this morning. Fecking annoying it is too!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Glad you said that. Thought I was being more clumsy than usual ✅��

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, it is very annoying and I keep hitting the bloody emojis when I want numbers:ffsparr: I’m sure the brain will get used to it in a week or �� :rant:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You just need to download the patched version v[emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji33][emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can change it in settings - keyboard.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had a go, can’t seem to do it. Moron’s guide please [emoji2]

Settings...general....Keyboard.....

You’ll see two keyboards loaded - English and Emoji

Delete the Emoji keyboard

726c08c242f757c5753ed21e51020e7e.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Count yourself lucky ..... Mrs W downloaded the latest upgrade for iWatch last week - completely buggered it. So had to go to an Apple store ( god I hate those places ) and have it sent away. I've got to go and pick it up today. Never have this problem with Android.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Unfortunately, that only gets rid of the emoji's. Oh well, the brain will get used the buttons being switched although the IPhone IOS hasn't switched them:mad:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Unfortunately, that only gets rid of the emoji's. Oh well, the brain will get used the buttons being switched although the IPhone IOS hasn't switched them:mad:

I did notice that, but those little images are a bit childish so not missing them at all [emoji1]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Count yourself lucky ..... Mrs W downloaded the latest upgrade for iWatch last week - completely buggered it. So had to go to an Apple store ( god I hate those places ) and have it sent away. I've got to go and pick it up today. Never have this problem with Android.

So you don’t like cool kids in beeny hats high fiving each other as they greet each other in the morning. Shame on you!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here