Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CH feature expires on BBC iPlayer @11.45 tonight

85 seconds in.... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0blqk0y/motd-the-premier-league-show-27092018
Sub-titles are a bit dodgy though!

Screenshot_20181004-161419.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks. I'd forgotten to watch that.

(CH is very skinny isn't he?!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watched it the other night. My abiding memory was of this exchange. I'm paraphrasing, but it went something like:

CH: "Of course it would be lovely to be able to play in a more open and expansive style such as they do at the big clubs, but..."
GL: "...if you tried that at Brighton it would be a recipe for disaster"
CH: "Yes"

Ever the pragmatist :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watched it the other night. My abiding memory was of this exchange. I'm paraphrasing, but it went something like:

CH: "Of course it would be lovely to be able to play in a more open and expansive style such as they do at the big clubs, but..."
GL: "...if you tried that at Brighton it would be a recipe for disaster"
CH: "Yes"

Ever the pragmatist :lolol:

That won't please those wanting a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, with "not PL quality" Stephens and Propper dropped.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thanks. I'd forgotten to watch that.

(CH is very skinny isn't he?!)

Not at all - Just goes to show that if you don't develop the proverbial ''middle aged spread'' then your termed as ''skinny.

When I go back home to Scotland all my mates say to me '' have you lost weight ya wee skinny bast#rd '' ? - I am actually almost 2 stone heavier than I was when I was about 21 years old.

The difference is, they are all about 10 stone heavier. Well most of them anyhow

In these days of obesity, if you manage to stop yourself getting fat then you get attacked for being skinny

Who do I complain to about people being ''skinniest-ist'' against me ? And is there a therapy group I could join ?

Not at all - Just goes to show that if you don't develop the proverbial ''middle aged spread'' then your termed as ''skinny.

When I go back home to Scotland all my mates say to me '' have you lost weight ya wee skinny bast#rd '' ? - I am actually almost 2 stone heavier than I was when I was about 21 years old.

The difference is, they are all about 10 stone heavier. Well most of them anyhow

In these days of obesity, if you manage to stop yourself getting fat then you get attacked for being skinny

Who do I complain to about people being ''skinniest-ist'' against me ? And is there a therapy group I could join ?
I'm guessing you're from Glasgow or it's satellite towns, where things tend to get taken to the extreme. Please reassure me that deep fried Mars Bar is just a myth!
Everything is relative, therefore if obesity is becoming the norm, then terms will change. CH is slim.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Just finished watching this. Found it quite an interesting interview. It is very clear how Chris Hughton is held in very high esteem by his work colleagues for his human decency.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here