Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] e-PREMIER LEAGUE

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'll probably register for this for a bit of fun but I've no real idea if I'm actually that good at FIFA compared to others?! I think I am alright as always beat my mates and I'm usually Division 1 in Online Seasons, sometimes going down to Division 2 when I go on a run of being crap for no apparent reason?! But I'm aware I don't play anywhere near as much as some and don't know all the skill moves etc. Also I don't play FUT and spend most of my time on FIFA playing Career Mode. What level do other players on here get to?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
. What level do other players on here get to?

Ultimate Level on this years career mode.......with Man Utd though. I don't tend to play online so I imagine I'd be smashed by these ESports freaks.

Plus I probably get 3 hours a week total play time (weekend mornings before everyone else wakes up). I imagine that's nowhere near enough 'training' as these athletes would call it :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Ultimate Level on this years career mode.......with Man Utd though. I don't tend to play online so I imagine I'd be smashed by these ESports freaks.

Plus I probably get 3 hours a week total play time (weekend mornings before everyone else wakes up). I imagine that's nowhere near enough 'training' as these athletes would call it :lolol:

Yeah same here. Playing Career Mode on Ultimate with Brighton and currently 12th in the league with about 10 games to go. That's what I thought about the ESports freaks, I've never known if Online Seasons is a good barometer of how good you are or not.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Loving one of the comments under the BBC article on this:

51. Posted by FLAPPER on
4 hours ago
The dabbing, Fortnite playing, Youtube generation are by far the cringiest generation yet. My son came in doing some 'floss' dance the other day and it made me feel like a failure as a parent. He's too old to adopted, although I might sign him up to this rubbish so he can make me a few quid as he spends all day in his room playing FIFA smelling like farts anyway.

:lolol:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Price of successful online games don't go down. Buy it now to get your money's worth! Will still be £50 until next season.
There are always second hand/traded in copies a couple of months later. Every year I get it just before Christmas.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Registered for the ePL, still don't have a copy though. £34.99 through the online store seems a decent deal

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Loving one of the comments under the BBC article on this:

51. Posted by FLAPPER on
4 hours ago
The dabbing, Fortnite playing, Youtube generation are by far the cringiest generation yet. My son came in doing some 'floss' dance the other day and it made me feel like a failure as a parent. He's too old to adopted, although I might sign him up to this rubbish so he can make me a few quid as he spends all day in his room playing FIFA smelling like farts anyway.

:lolol:
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Yeah same here. Playing Career Mode on Ultimate with Brighton and currently 12th in the league with about 10 games to go. That's what I thought about the ESports freaks, I've never known if Online Seasons is a good barometer of how good you are or not.

I haven't bought a Fifa game since '13 I think. I played 'Be a pro' mode, up front of course. Signed for Brighton and promptly loaned out to Charlton or Bradford or some such. Got them promoted, got into the England squad. Top scorer in the Prem, etc. NEVER do Brighton want me back. They KEEP loaning me out. I've never actually played for the club. Who are languishing in League 1 in my latest save, despite having the country's best striker on their books. MADNESS.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
It's obviously about making more money for EA Sports by using the Ultimate Team.

Shame they couldn't make all teams even to see who really is the best.

Never played Ultimate Team, I have a load of Div 1 players trying to compete with Hazard/Mbappe etc

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
After several days I am still the only person with a Brighton player...in a league of people playing to represent Brighton.

Few Palace trolls too as have seen Zaha in our league!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here