Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Privacy Notice

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm getting a Privacy Notice on every page on NSC. Anyone else getting the same messages. Bozza, hve you adjusted something?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nothing has changed for many weeks.

Is it the ad approval thing looking like this:

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 08.57.01.png

One or two other posters reported getting the same a month or so back - I've not heard of any more since. I'm almost certain it has to be at your end (cookies, maybe), cos if it wasn't, thousands of people would be nagging me. Hell, I'd be nagging me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i had it once this morning.

par for the course these day, most sites throw up nag screens on cookies and privacy statements.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i had it once this morning.

par for the course these day, most sites throw up nag screens on cookies and privacy statements.

It asks you the question every 28 days, I believe, so it might make sense for you to get it periodically.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I've never had it. It's a worry.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

View attachment 101031

One or two other posters reported getting the same a month or so back - I've not heard of any more since. I'm almost certain it has to be at your end (cookies, maybe), cos if it wasn't, thousands of people would be nagging me. Hell, I'd be nagging me.
I get this every time a page loads/reloads when I view NSC on Chrome at work but not with IE (maybe something to do with the way Chrome handles cookes in addition to the locked down work accounts).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

View attachment 101031

That's the one. Came up on every page on my tablet this morning. Just seen previous post - I was also using Chrome for first time in a while for NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here