Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Calderwood come back

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He should have stayed at a big club.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Will he come back-NO will he try and come back -NO! What a strange question. Can you imagine his phone call to Barber and Hughton?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No. Moving on..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
To be fair to the guy he went there for family reasons. I quite understand that. Unfortunately footie has bitten him on the bum.

He went there for family reasons on the day before we played them at home, without so much as a word to long-term friend and colleague Hughton or anyone else in management?

Not buying it, he followed the gravy train as Villa tried to destabilise us as a promotion contender.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't believe there was any conspiracy with him going to villa. I don't really think there is a job for him here either, we don't need hangers on:D

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He could always try his hand at being a green grocer, seeing theres loads of vegetables on offer at Villa Park these days!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hughton to Villa and Hyppia and Calderwood to us.

:facepalm::tumble:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He could be Gully when the incumbent is on holiday.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Genuinely expected the OP to be BensGrandad.
No ,definitely not,mainly asked question because i think our coaching staff have moved to another level,with England recognition and ex players at every level

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He went there for family reasons on the day before we played them at home, without so much as a word to long-term friend and colleague Hughton or anyone else in management?

Not buying it, he followed the gravy train as Villa tried to destabilise us as a promotion contender.

I said exactly that when CC walked out, but was told in no uncertain terms by a NSC football expert that he left purely to be with his family.

In reality he backed the wrong horse.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here