Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Seagulls Downunder Podcast with our guest Max Rushden

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
We're joined this week by host of The Guardian Weekly Podcast & former Soccer AM presenter Max Rushden.
Max speaks to us from the TalkSport studio, covering for Alan Brazil, I'll let him explain why.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7030958-seagulls-downunder-podcast-episode-2

Just finished listening & really enjoyed it, thanks!!

I like having a chance to listen to what non-Albion fans have to say about us, especially when they’re passionate about their own club & can draw similarities around what it’s like to be a football fan, regardless of who you support.

Looking forward to episode 3!

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Just finished listening & really enjoyed it, thanks!!

I like having a chance to listen to what non-Albion fans have to say about us, especially when they’re passionate about their own club & can draw similarities around what it’s like to be a football fan, regardless of who you support.

Looking forward to episode 3!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must give this a go. I really like Max, pity Barry wasn't with him though. They're kind of like Yin and Yang, Fred and Ginger. Ant and Dec.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Thanks for the heads up, I'll listen to that later. I really like Max too, Football Weekly is definitely my favourite non-Albion podcast and IMO Max is a better host than Jimbo (who is also still very good).

I'm absolutely the same. Although I'm a big fan of Jimbo.

But what Albion podcasts? I mean no one ever mentions us for more than a breath in any of the other mainstream podcasts I listen to, so it would be good to listen to some Albion based ones...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm absolutely the same. Although I'm a big fan of Jimbo.

But what Albion podcasts? I mean no one ever mentions us for more than a breath in any of the other mainstream podcasts I listen to, so it would be good to listen to some Albion based ones...

Albion Roar, Albion Unlimited, Seagulls Weekly - and now obviously this one :)

All excellent listens. My only slight criticism is that the sound quality on Seagulls Weekly isn't great and I struggle a bit to hear it depending on what I'm doing at the time but I appreciate the effort the guys go to to put it out and the actual discussion is always very good.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

All excellent listens. My only slight criticism is that the sound quality on Seagulls Weekly isn't great and I struggle a bit to hear it depending on what I'm doing at the time but I appreciate the effort the guys go to to put it out and the actual discussion is always very good.

Excellent - I'm downloading them as we speak. Thanks for the help!

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney

We've been doing them for over a year, before,as the Albion Roar Downunder and hosted by the Roar, now we're putting them out ourselves, hope you enjoy it.
We also have sound problems sometimes but we don't have the luxury of studio equipment, I'm in Sydney & Richard is in Auckland and the guest could be anywhere, all done on our phones through messenger, not as easy as it may sound, believe me, there's lots of swearing going on before we get the group chat running ok :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here