Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth Light Show tonight

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Don’t think the Sky coverage did it justice !!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1-0 Ha!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Interesting tinpot derby. Palace seem so intent on finding Zaha with every opportunity - no wonder they are utterly clueless when he's injured. It must be a completely different strategy for them.

The Palace away support seem lost too without their hired help. One or two football chants by half a dozen or so that peter out straight away. They seem to have forgotten how to be football fans; they are entirely reliant on the whoa whoa brigade and following instructions from the black clad hired help that they're completely lost. What a sorry bunch they are.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Let's hope not.

If it is, it won't be long before Neville and Carragher are leading the crowd in a chorus of My Sweet Caroline at Half Time, while jugglers and acrobats put on a half time show on the pitch for the viewers at home

:facepalm:

Or even John Terry singing Rasputin :cool:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We're clapping our hands
We're clapping our haaaaaands
We're Crystal Palace
We're clapping our hands

A retort to the fecking clappers the Bournemouth fans are rattling!

Complete and utter shyster refereeing too

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We're clapping our hands
We're Crystal Palace
We're clapping our hands

1-fhVjrV9uv3w7a1EVDrA7-w.gif

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1-1 D'oh!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting tinpot derby. Palace seem so intent on finding Zaha with every opportunity - no wonder they are utterly clueless when he's injured. It must be a completely different strategy for them.

The Palace away support seem lost too without their hired help. One or two football chants by half a dozen or so that peter out straight away. They seem to have forgotten how to be football fans; they are entirely reliant on the whoa whoa brigade and following instructions from the black clad hired help that they're completely lost. What a sorry bunch they are.
Quietest away support I’ve ever heard on TV. Bmouth pal of mine, Jimmy the plumber, said that was the worst noise from an away end ever. He said Rushden made more noise 10 years ago! :lol:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
We're clapping our hands
We're Crystal Palace
We're clapping our hands

I remember exactly the same retort aimed at us during the infamous play off semi at the Amex in 2013. Nasty, horrible pieces of tat, they fill me with disgust and loathing whenever I see them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here