Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
bungle the bastard.jpg

Bungle won't be happy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
R.I.P Geoffrey.

There's hardly a 70s kids TV presenter left that hasn't died or been yewtree'd :(

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Paint the whole world with a rainbow! RIP.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
They've just played the whole theme tune from start to finish on Jeremy Vine (Radio 2)

:clap2:

Dear Norman Cook, please remix it. Thank You. :smokin:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That really is one from my childhood. Genuinely felt quite sad reading today that he struggled to find work after Rainbow. RIP Geoffrey.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Do we REALLY have to do this every single time somebody off the 70s telly dies, no matter how mediocre? RIP and all that, obviously.

Yes we do,better than moaning about players who either haven't played yet or are taking time in getting used to premier football.
RIP and thanks for all entertainment given to many children

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Do we REALLY have to do this every single time somebody off the 70s telly dies, no matter how mediocre? RIP and all that, obviously.

Yes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Big part of my childhood in the late 80's, remember going to see them live at the Arts Centre (as it was known back then) in Horsham.

RIP.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ha ha, I met him and sang alongside with Zippy, George and Bungle too back in the late 90s when they did the Marmite advert with Unilever. Now THAT is proper celebrity, none of this Reality TV bollocks these are childhood LEGENDS!

Nobody on NSC can top this in relation to this thread!! RIP Geoffrey, now up above the streets and houses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here