Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We're 1-nil down, who gives a ****?

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I do.
I'm sick of hearing this chant.

We're 4-nil down, who gives a ****? might just be acceptable if we're at one of the big teams and there's only 3 minutes left.
Less than that and more time than that - No.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:shrug:

I don't give a ****

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
First world problem

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I do.
I'm sick of hearing this chant.

We're 4-nil down, who gives a ****? might just be acceptable if we're at one of the big teams and there's only 3 minutes left.
Less than that and more time than that - No.

Which team do you support? I've not heard that at Brighton games.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I would like to add 2-0 up and you fu***d it up. What a utterly stupid, moronic, 'get the opposition going' chant that is after we do all the hard work to get back on level terms!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would like to add 2-0 up and you fu***d it up. What a utterly stupid, moronic, 'get the opposition going' chant that is after we do all the hard work to get back on level terms!!

Great chant especially when we've managed to nick a point by scoring two goals back.

It doesn't matter what chant we sing, someone will always find something to moan about it.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Which team do you support? I've not heard that at Brighton games.

Gets sung fairly often at away games.

Full chant is:
We’re 1-0 down
Who gives a ****
We’re Brighton and Hove Albion
And we’re staying up

It first got sung during the occasional defeat during our promotion season (but going up instead of staying up).

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing

I hate this being sung when the game’s still being played (e.g Southampton) when there’s still a risk of losing. It’s a song to be saved until after the final whistle!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Why is there so much moaning on this site about song choices?

Is there a group of people trying to build up a case to justify having a bunch of backwards facing twats with megaphones dictating what song is sung and at what time? Sounds very much like that.

Why not just enjoy the atmosphere, join in if it doesn't offend too much and concentrate on things that are more important.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This.

In other news, we're at Newcastle in 3 weeks. If we don't win that, we might never actually get to hear that chant.

Cheer up......also Cardiff, WHU, Fulham, Bournemouth, ......other team outside of top six of your choice and we have a chance. Small chance I agree but who thought we would beat West Ham last year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here